T W E N T Y - S I X

Okay, first things first. Thank you guys so so much for all the views and votes. I know I don't update as much as other authors, so I'm really really grateful that you guys are still here.

Thank you so much, my lovelies 💜💜💜

Now on to the long chapter...

"Kook, your phone is gonna explode," Taehyung warned, but a boxy grin radiated off his honey-gold face.

"Like hell it would. The damn thing can't explode without my permission," Jungkook winked, pulling Taehyung closer to him, his cold hand still on the brunette's waist.

Taehyung laughed, "Cocky asshole."

"But you love me for it," Jungkook smirked, and Taehyung's heart fluttered for a second. "Now look at the damn camera."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his cheeks feeling a bit too warm. What the hell, Taehyung? Are you high on some shit? Get yourself together, dammit.

Jungkook snapped photo, and Taehyung flinched at the sudden sound, but he smiled once he realized it was just the camera.

The bustling city was warm with a tender breeze, and the cerulean sky was dusted with wisps of fluffy, white clouds. Footsteps, engines, and talking filled the atmosphere like a symphony, and Taehyung grinned at the sense of homeliness everything emanated.

The two men had been taking selfies and pictures of each other for what must've been hours, though it definitely didn't feel like it.

The first picture Taehyung had taken of Jungkook was by a small, beige-colored library.

The photo had left the ravenette dumbstruck.

The natural lighting was devastatingly beautiful, making the tender gold rays of light shimmer around Jungkook like an angelic halo. The softest smile caressed Jungkook's glossy, crimson lips, and the photograph managed to capture a cosmic galaxy twinkling in Jungkook's black eyes. The old, cracked library walls enhanced the antique affect and contrasted wonderfully with Jungkook's wind-blown locks.

But the most beautiful thing (in Jungkook's opinion, at least), was the hidden story the picture seemed to reveal.

As Jungkook had described it, in the photograph, he looked like a young, handsome man who had finally come back to his old hometown after years of living in a wild, modernized city. And as he had noticed the chipped-away library, a flurry of memories had filled his head and eyes like stars, causing a bittersweet smile to nuzzle his soft lips.

Taehyung just smiled at Jungkook's perception telling the raven he had quite an imagination. Only after his cheeks had turned blush-pink from Jungkook's endless praising, of course.

"You know, Tae," Jungkook said to the air, his veiny hands tucked away safely in the pockets of his ebony coat. Taehyung glanced at the other as they continued walking down the buzzing, lively street. "You should take that job. Being a photographer for... what was it called? Future Stories?"

Taehyung chuckled, correcting the other, "Stories of Tomorrow."

"Yeah, that," Jungkook nodded. "You've got more than enough skill."

"I guess. I'm just... worried. What happens once I get all my memories back? Will I have to leave? What if I had a job before, and I was really bad at it. What if—"

"Darling," Jungkook interrupted, laughing, "you're jumping all over the place. If you had a job before, then just choose the one you like better. You don't have to quit photography just because you get your memories back."