A / N

Hey, my lovelies! First of all, thank you all so, so much for reading this whole book. There were times when I wanted to give up and let go of this story, but it was y'all and your beautiful comments that kept me going.

Nyctophilia was honestly very close to my heart, as it included lessons I've learned in life and words I needed to hear when I was at my lowest. I absolutely loved creating the personalities of all my characters, and I wish I could go in deeper and give them each their own explanation because truly, each of them have so, so much background.

I put a little bit of myself in every single character, so I really hope y'all have learned to love them just as much as I do.

I can't believe this story is over. I'm gonna miss it very, very much honestly. I hope you guys enjoyed this journey as much as I did, and unfortunately, we have come to the destination—we're finally done with this book.

I truly hope this story can give you the comfort that it gave me, and once again thank y'all for reading. And if y'all decide to read it again, I hope catching on to the little hints and references is a lot easier. This book took a lot of time, so I feel sometimes it was hard to remember who each person was and every little detail, so reading everything together should really up the cleverness ;)

Anyway, I love all you very, very much! I'll see you soon, my lovelies; take care of yourselves!

~MagicJinnie