F I F T Y - S E V E N

Just a heads up, there will be some triggering events, but I'll add !!!!!!! before it starts. I apologize beforehand if this hits too hard for anyone. I love you all so much!

P.S. this is probably gonna be the longest chapter in the whole book...

"Hyungie? Why do you call all of us 'baby'?" a candy-sweet voice asked curiously. An adorably chubby blonde boy sat on the floor, his legs criss-crossed as he took a bite of his juicy apple.

"Because the three of you are my babies," a cinnamon-haired boy said in an earthy, yet light voice.

"But why?" Another voice joined, this one crisp and slightly deeper. "I'm only a year younger than you, Hyung."

The brown-haired boy glared at the boys staring at him with big, sparkling eyes. "Because I raised all of you, dummies."

A gasp, "Hyungie, you said the 'd' word!" A gray-eyed boy clasped his tiny hands over his mouth.

The oldest rolled his eyes, ignoring him. "I taught you guys everything; I'm like your guardian, so I get to call you 'baby'."

"But, Hyung, I taught Tae-tae and Chim how to do math, and I taught them how to ride a bicycle," the deeper voice mumbled. The chestnut-brown-haired boy pouted, glimpsing up at his Hyung.

"Oh, fine, you can call them 'baby,' too," the tallest sighed before winking at the younger, whose almond eyes lit up like fireworks.

"Yay!" he cheered, a dimpled grin kissing his cute face.

"Hmph. I taught Tae-tae how to scoop ice cream," the blonde muttered, poking his chubby finger at his apple slices.

"Hey! But I taught you how to play video games," Tae-tae argued, crossing his arms across his chest.

The blonde glared, his hazel eyes narrowing, but instead of looking mad, he looked like a teddy bear. "I always protect you from those meanie-poos at school, and I'm older than you."

"By like two months!" The silver-eyed said. "Well, since you protect me, I share my food with you. And I don't share my food with anyone!"

"Yeah, well—"

"Nothing," the cinnamon-haired child groaned. "I'm twelve years old, and I want coffee because of you guys."

The three youngers whined worriedly, saying, "No, Hyung!"

"What about if both of you call each other 'baby'?" The almond-eyed boy suggested, glancing at his hyung for approval like a puppy watches his master.

"Brilliant idea," the oldest grinned, "baby."

The boy giggled, his dimpled, tan cheeks dusting a gentle scarlet as the older admired him lovingly.

"Baby, baby, baby, baby!" the younger boys sang as they leapt to heir feet and danced around their two hyungs while holding hands.

The four boys laughed, singing and jumping to each other's small voices as they brought the gigantic, empty house alive. "Wait, but hyung, who gets to call you 'baby'?" Tae-tae asked.

The oldest paused, unsure how to respond. His grayish-brown eyes lowered almost sadly like he was trying to hide the hopelessness that slumbered in his stunning irises.

"Me! Me!" the almond-eyed boy yelled giddily a he bounced up and down. "I get to call Hyung 'baby' because I taught him how to water the rosies outside!" his voice seeped with excitement and pride.