T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Hellooooooooo my lovelies. I want to start of by saying thank you so so much for reading. The chapters are really long and the story is really long, and I know it can get boring sometimes. But thank you so much for giving this book a chance.

I love all of you so much. Like I can't even begin to explain the kind of motivation your comments and feedback give me.

(Btw, please let me know if there are any grammar or spelling issues :))

I want to give you guys all the hearts and kisses in the whole world~ 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 Take care of yourselves and be safe.

Now, to the story...

"Why the fuck are we even going out to a bar when we can barely pay our fucking bills?" Yoongi grumbled for the hundredth time. He ran his lean fingers through his vanilla-gold hair, disheveling the curls that Hoseok had gelled together so patiently.

"Hyung. For the millionth time. Yugyeom invited us, and he's gonna pay," Jungkook sighed. "You don't worry about the money. Just go and enjoy yourself. Have a nice drink, dance with a hot guy, get laid."

Yoongi cursed under his breath, tugging his ebony ribbon choker as he pressed his back against the brick wall.

The blonde was wearing a dark, sapphire blue top, the deep neck revealing his sharp, pale collarbones that contrasted like night and day with his outfit. It sparkled softly like the ocean at sunrise when rays of gold shed the first light on the rippling water.

He paired the long-sleeved shirt with a pair of coal-black jeans that had a thin, silver chain hooked from the waistband to the pocket.

"How long are they gonna take?" Jungkook groaned, crossing his arms and walking next to Yoongi. The ravenette was dressed simply, yet he looked just as undeniably handsome as Yoongi.

His coal black button-up was tucked into even darker pants that hugged his powerful thighs, accenting his leg muscles. He wore a midnight-dark suit jacket on top of his shirt, speckles of silver glinting against the cloth like thousands of sparkling stars. A charcoal leather belt was tightened under his navel, drawing attention to his small waist. Loose, strands of obsidian hair brushed his milk-white forehead and highlighted his silver earrings like they were moons.

"I fucking swear if they're giggling and taking pictures, I'm gonna beat their asses," Yoongi grumbled.

Jungkook chuckled, "Hyung. We both know you aren't gonna do that. Tae's the baby angel-tiger. And you love Hobi Hyung too much to beat his ass."

Yoongi elbowed the ravenette, glaring even as pink speckled his round cheeks. "What shit are you sprouting?"

"Come on, Hyung. When are you gonna tell him?" Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Not any time soon. Preferably never, actually. There's nothing going on between us, anyway."

"Liar, liar. It's so obvious that you two like each other," Jungkook laughed, wrapping his arm around the shorter male's shoulders.

Yoongi stayed quiet before whispering, "I don't think he's over him yet."

"Over who?"

"Him," Yoongi repeated, boring his coffee-brown eyes into Jungkook's midnight-black ones.

The ravenette froze, suddenly straightening like he someone had stuck a pole up his ass. Shadows loomed over his moon-white face, his previous cheerfulness long lost to the breezy, evening air. Jungkook gritted his teeth, his black eyes flickering threateningly, but the rage wasn't directed towards Yoongi.