F I F T Y - F O U R

Surprise, mature content ;)

Two things tho: this chapter is kinda longer than usual, and you might wanna reread last chapter, so the transition into this one isn't abrupt.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Ah, Jungkook-ah." Taehyung's breath was ragged and tight as Jungkook placed feathery kisses to the brunette's flushed skin.

The gray-eyed man was pressed against the marble wall as scorching beads of water soaked both of the aroused men. Jungkook teased the other's skin between his teeth, nibbling gently yet sharply enough to leave a constellation of purple and burgundy marks across the brunette's sharp collarbones.

Taehyung pressed his eyelids together as he tugged at Jungkook's black strands. "Kook, ah, fuck. This isn't gonna work," he moaned.

"What, baby?" Jungkook rasped as he lifted his mouth for a second.

But before Taehyung could respond, the ravenette's cold finger brushed his milk chocolate-brown nipple, circling the soft flesh as goosebumps danced across Taehyung's golden skin. "Mhm!" Taehyung arched his back at the touch, his hard member pressing against Jungkook's prominent abs, making both of them groan heavily.

Taehyung's head twirled like a spinning top, and the only thing that kept his trembling knees from collapsing onto the marble floor was Jungkook's firm grip.

The ravenette's fingers dug into Taehyung's skin, enough to leave plum-purple bruises, but Taehyung didn't care; if anything he was relishing the sharp pain at his waist as he pierced his nails onto Jungkook's broad, pale shoulders.

"I-I want you on the b-bed," Taehyung mangaed to stammer out through his panting.

As the words tumbled out of his swollen lips, Jungkook twisted the brunette's nipple roughly, earning a high-pitched groan that went straight to the raven's hardened member. Taehyung pushed his head back against the wall, involuntarily grinding his hips against Jungkook.

"Fuck, Taehyung," Jungkook moaned, tightening his hold. "Are you sure, baby. We can slow down—"

"I fucking swear if you slow down now, I'm going to cut off your dick and shove it down your throat," Taehyung growled, his silver eyes a dark, musty charcoal.

Jungkook, somehow, managed a laugh, trailing his hands down to cup Taehyung's ass and lift the brunette up. The raven's member brushed the other's flushed bum as Taehyung wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist tight enough enough to suffocate him. The raven pinched the other's butt cheeks, kneading the caramel-tan flesh like dough.

"You think you can keep my pace, baby boy?" he rasped into the other's ear, sending chills through Taehyung's spine.

Sparks burst through Taehyung's stomach as he bit his bottom lip and stared right into Jungkook's abyss-black eyes, his heart fluttering at the hunger pacing in the dark irises. "The real question is whether you can pleasure me," he whispered back, smirking wickedly, "hyung."

The moan that ripped through Taehyung's lips when the raven pinched his raw nipple was silenced by the thundering growl that crawled out of Jungkook's parted lips. "Suddenly feeling bold, huh?"

The ravenette didn't wait for an answer as he cradled Taehyung's bum with one arm and turned off the steaming shower with the other, colliding his lips onto the brunet's. Taehyung reacted immediately as he slithered his arms around the other's neck and pressed their hard chests together, feeling the smooth skins brush against each other hungrily.