S I X T Y - S E V E N

Hello, my lovelies! I hope all of you have been healthy and happy for the past two months! I missed y'all so much! Thank y'all so, so much for waiting; I'm finally back now!

I suggest y'all read the previous chapter just as a refresher before you move onto this one. Other than that, I hope y'all like it!

When Taehyung forced his heavy eyelids to open, and his foggy vision cleared up, he finally acknowledged the ripping pain in his head and his right arm as he winced at the dim light in the... room.

He wasn't sure if he could call it that. It looked more like... an abandoned warehouse, with rusty pipes high above him and water marks staining the walls around him. Wait, why can't I move? His thoughts panicked before the brunet glanced down at himself.

Taehyung was tied to a chair, his hands imprisoned tightly with a rope behind the back of the chair, and his legs tied firmly to the wood. There was rough, thick rope pressing against his throat, but Taehyung wasn't sure where it was tied too—just that it was tight enough to make black spots appear if he struggled. He almost choked on the thick cloth pressing into his mouth as he squirmed, ignoring the agony scouring through his weakened body. Where the hell am I? What the fuck even happened?

"Hey, pretty boy's awake," the voice from earlier said almost excitedly as two men emerged from the shadows. One was probably Taehyung's height, his hair a coarse, stringy brown, and a wicked smirk on his lips of which the upper one was engraved with a thick, white scar. His dark eyes raked lustfully over Taehyung's tied up body, and the brunet had the sudden urge to spit in the man's face.

"Damn, how'd that bastard find this angel?" The other guy spoke. He was much more... decent to look at compared to the man next to him, thanks to his neat, black hair that was pulled back into a ponytail. His green eyes stared at Taehyung's face, but he looked away, probably because of the darkness looming in the brunet's stormy eyes.

"He's fucking got nice eyes," the same guy muttered, his voice rough and deep, but it resembled the sound of an obnoxious motor rather than the soothing ocean like Jungkook's voice did.

Jungkook, Taehyung's eyes widened. Where's Jungkook? Is he here, too? Did he get hurt? I swear to god, I'll tear these motherfuckers apart if they touched him. Is he okay?

"Hey, pretty boy," the one with brown hair whistled, snapping Taehyung out of his running thoughts. The man walked closer, dropping his cigarette on the floor before stamping it out with his shoe.

Taehyung's eyes narrowed. Why does he keep calling me that? Who the fuck is he anyway? He tried to speak before remembering their was still a gag in his mouth.

"I'm first," the black-haired man muttered before walking up next to his friend (Taehyung assumed they were friends).

First for what?

"You little shit, I'm the one who sedated him and dragged his ass back here. If anybody gets to go first, it's me," the brown-haired snapped back, glaring at his friend before smiling evilly at Taehyung.

The brunet narrowed his eyes. "Aw, no need to be so fierce, little one. I'm a good guy," the man grinned, "See, I'm taking off your gag—"

Good guy, my ass? You fucking drugged me and kidnapped me, Taehyung growled internally, wincing as his head stung from the angry thought.

"Daehyun, I don't think—" the black-haired man started.

"Shut up, Kangsu," the brown-haired man spat back, turning to Taehyung and yanking down the cloth.

The brunet gasped for air, moving his tight jaw before turning back to glare daggers at the men watching him. "Who the fuck are you?" his voice was rich and husky.