T H I R T Y - T H R E E

First things first, I want to thank you guys so, so much for all the views and the votes. And especially the comments because they truly do make my day <3

You guys are the absolute best, and I love all of you so much. Hearts and kisses, my lovelies 💜💜💜

Now enjoy the story...

JK? Is that some kind of nickname for Jungkook? Taehyung narrowed his eyes at blonde man, whose handsome face was lit up as he stared at Jungkook like a child who won a lollipop. A hopeful twinkle danced in his irises, and a mellow smile spread across his plump lips.

A beautiful sight.

But it made Taehyung's stomach churn like spoiled milk.

"You recognize me?" Jungkook cocked his head to the side, smirking.

The other stepped even closer, the tips of his shoes brushing Jungkook's. "You're like... my idol. I could recognize you by your fingers," he grinned. The two males were about the same height, the honey-haired man just a few centimeters off.

Taehyung had to fight the urge to scoff as a sour taste blanketed his tongue.

Jungkook laughed warmly, "What's your name?"

"Kang Taehyun," the man grinned broadly. "I can't believe I'm talking to the JK."

"Jungkook, is fine," the ravenette smiled.

Taehyun's grin became too wide for his face. "Jungkook. You've got such a nice name for someone so badass." Jungkook laughed. "I've been your fan for so long, it feels like I've known you my entire life."

Jungkook placed his hand tattooed hand on the Taehyun's shoulder just before soft growls fluttered through the room. "Well, thank you for your support and love. I love meeting my fans, and it's been... a while since I got to see them."

"What happened, though? I came to your last—"

"Nothing," Jungkook interrupted. His porcelain features hardened again like a sharpened dagger, and his hand slipped off the other's shoulder. The ravenette glanced at Taehyung, whose eyes were narrowed like needles.

Taehyun just swallowed and nodded, noticing the dark aura that enveloped the raven-haired man.

A silence as heavy as a dead body filled the room. Taehyung bore his eyes in the the ravenette's, silently searching for a crack in the solid mask.

"Are you five seriously just standing there?" Bogum's voice startled them as his footsteps drew closer. "Boss," his light brown eyes fell on Soobin, "you should interview Taehyung. He still has to get home, you know."

"Right." Soobin shook his head. He smiled lovingly at Taehyung, "Though, I don't think Tae-tae really needs an interview. I've already seen his photos, and the boy's got skill."

At the praise, Taehyung's cheeks tinted a shade of pink so light it was barely visible, and some part of his heart swelled at the familiar, homey nickname.

"Tae-tae?" Taehyun furrowed his brows, confused.

"Taehyung's gonna be our new photographer. You know, the one Bogum would not shut up about?" Yeonjun chuckled, winking at the brunette playfully.

Taehyung let out a soft snicker and looked at Taehyun with a gentle smile even though his guts wanted to do the exact opposite. "I'm Kim Taehyung."

The blonde scanned Taehyung with his eyes, which were a shade lighter than the brunette's stormy, sparkling irises. "Kang Taehyun. Nice to meet you," he said with a straight face.