Chapter 14 : I am angry Annabelle, and you have to deal with that

"What do you want Parker?" I ask, my mouth  growing in annoyance. I have been avoiding him all day and I was sure he got the hint. At least that's what I thought. "What are we doing here?" I repeat myself because he ignores me the first time while looking down at his red palm, which I wish I dug my teeth in further.

"Seriously, Annabelle?" He questions bitterly, and I confusingly look up at him, wanting to why he asks that, because I didn't do anything. "You bit me, now you're asking me questions."

"What the hell Parker! You were the one who pulled me in here in the first place and I bit you for self-defense. I can't believe you, I am out of here," I attempt to walk away when he grabs my arm and pulls me back, pushing me against the lockers. "Let go of me!" I yell at him, groaning at the in my back.

"No, Annabelle, I won't let you go," he smirks, crazily at me.

Parker doesn't look like himself. It's as if he's on some cocaine or something. His hair is messier than usual, his face appears drained, and his eyes are red. He looks wild.

"You're hurting me, Parker! What is wrong with you?" I ask, starting to panic.

"You're what's wrong with me Annabelle, you are my problem." I stop fighting and look up at him confused. "All my years of knowing you I have always had a crush on you and now I can't get to be with you because you're with that guy...what's his name-"

"Josh?" I ask confused, and he nods. That means he knows about Josh and me. This stupid school, "But what does he have to do with you hurting me?"

"Because I want you, Annabelle, I fucking love you!" If I am hearing those words a week ago I would be in his arms already because I wanted to hear those words, but now... I am not even amused or feeling anything for Parker.

"Parker I-" before I could say anything he smashes his lips against mine pining my arms on the locker behind me. I am so stunned to even utter a word or do anything. I am with Josh and I never forgive Parker for what he did at his party to me, so he can't change my mind.

"Annabell-" I whip my head towards the shout of my name and I am so relieved to see Josh, but that turns into a stun when I remember what he catches us doing.

Parker pulls away from me and looks at Josh with a smirk. Josh furiously storms over to us with his fists balled and his veins bulging out in rigid.

Without saying anything to Parker, he bashes his face to the side with a solid punch, kicking him in the balls.

Parker whimpers out and clutches his crotch before he drops himself on the floor crying out in pain. Josh, however, don't stop there.

He storms over to Parker and starts throwing vicious punches in his face as if he were a mad man.

I'm too scared to even intervene. My hands clutch my heart as I stand frozen, mouth slightly open. Josh caught Parker kissing me! I- He's furious. He's furious with me.

Suddenly, someone appears out of nowhere and drags Josh away from a bloodied Parker.

Parker's face is a mess- black eyes, bleeding nose, burst lips, and a red face, turning purple. He lies on his back, breathing heavily, and covers his eyes with one arm.

"Josh this is not over!" He growls with infuriation as Jake leans over and pulls Parker's arm from his face.

"What is wrong with you man!" He yells at Josh, who grabs my hand and pulls me away, my heart pounding. I break one of his rules, now I have to learn the consequence for something I never wanted to happen.

"Josh I-" I begin.

"Save it. We are leaving school."

What? It is not dismissed, my mom would be furious if I skip the rest of my classes.