Chapter 34: There is actually something else Abby

I abruptly stand from the couch and hasten my self over towards Abby with pleading eyes. I don't want to lose her again. "I was planning on telling you, Abby-"

"It's okay, I am not mad, I am just surprised, and I am sorry I just barged in like that, the door was open. This is news, Josh is going to be a father, oh, does my parents know about this-?" Abby is in a good mood the news doesn't affect her. I thought she would've been starstruck but I thought wrong. Everyone is so smooth today, my mom took the news so nonchalantly.

"Mom and Dad doesn't know because we only found out yesterday," Josh explains wrapping his hand around my waist.

"I will um, just invite them for dinner tonight, what do you guys think?" Mom asks getting up from the couch and walks over to us.

"That will be a great idea, Mrs. Frazer-"

"Please call me Amber since you're going to be the father of my daughter's baby- you're planning to be in its life right? I know you got college and stuff..."

"I will Amber, Annabelle and I are in this together and I will be the best father to ever have, and one more thing...it's not just one baby-"

"Noway," Abby whispers with her mouth half open.

"Yeah mom, it's actually twins," It's then I see the shock I should've seen earlier. The look on her face says 'I know she didn't just say, twins!' "Mom?" I ask, her skin is becoming pale.

She shakes her head and smiles, "H-honey I, um, I am aghast, this is news. I am going to call your dad," she walks out of the living room then makes her way upstairs.

"Guys," Abby sniffles wiping away tears, "I am going to be an aunt, a freaking aunt, can you believe that?" She hugs me and I smile. "We all are going to be here for you no matter what."

I hug her, "I know, and thank you." I stay silent hugging her closely thinking about telling Declan, I want to tell him in person so it's either I invite him over, go over to him or tell him on Monday. I think it's best to invite him over it will be less populated, "There is actually something else Abby," It's time to tell her about Standford, I can't keep any more secrets from her.

She pulls away, wiping her tears, "Yeah, what is it?"

"Remember when I got the scholarship?"

"Yeah?"

"It was for a specific college which is Standford and I am going-"

"Wait, you're going to college after finding out that you're pregnant?" Abby asks and Josh looks at me like he wasn't expecting me to say that.

At least she isn't mad that I am going to a different college from her.

"Yes-"

"Why?" Josh asks.

Are they serious right now?

I can't let being pregnant stop me from accomplishing my goals, "Guys I have a life in front of me and I need college-"

"But-"

"All of us are going to college I am not making being pregnant ruin you guys and my future," I tell them and they are leave staring at me, Abby awkwardly skipping on one of her feet.

What did they expect me to do? They didn't think I am going to stay home, did they?

"She's right guys, she needs college and she can attend being pregnant."

"But what about needing help and when she's going to give birth?"

"There will be help, she would meet new people eventually, and she will come home a month before giving birth so that we all will be there to support her."