Chapter 23: Prove it Josh

There will be sexually explicit in this chapter, and if you prefer to not read I will use italic writing throughout the whole thing so only people who want to read can and who don't can skip through.

The words try to escape my mouth but somehow they can't.

What an unexpected visit, I am shocked.

The words can't even form in my head. I was surely not expecting this. I was not expecting Josh's ex, who almost ruined our relationship to be here. "I....uh, what a surprise urm, Elena," I say with a forced genuine smile while wrapping my arms on my chest, rubbing my shoulders.

"And who are you?" The little brat asks after I just give her my best fake welcome and this is how she greets me!

"I am Josh's one and only girlfriend," I tell her and the look on her face is inestimable. She looks like she saw a ghost, but unfortunately the appalled look change to a wicked smirk after she processes what I said.

"Oh, wow, Josh is the type of guy that moves on pretty fast because he gets bored pretty easily. He will toss you aside like a sack of potatoes soon," she jeers with bitter eyes.

"I see why he left you," I retort bitterly, watching as she rolls her eyes at me, scowling.

"What am I missing?" Abby steps forward.

She flashes Abby a sweet smile. "Oh, you must be Abby-gayle, Josh's little sister. Josh talked about you so much how are you?" She leans over a little pinching Abby's cheek.

Abby brushes her hands off, "Firstly, my brother never mentioned you, ever. Secondly, nobody calls me Abby-gayle, it's Abby for you. We are not friends and don't expect us to be," Abby then steps back towards me. "What do you want?" Abby scolds coldly. "Why are you at my house?"

"That's no way to treat guests," she says after gasping as if she never expect Abby to say what she said.

"You're no guest because guests are welcome and you are not. Now, what do you want-"

"Okay... Elena, um, what are you doing here? How did you know where I live? How did you get in?" Josh asks a bit bewildered to see her.

"There is nothing a rich girl can't do," she purrs arrogantly, looking over at me bitterly. "Anyhow... I came to get you back-" she begins a bit too confidently.

I suddenly clear my throat, giving a side eye. Is the bitch serious?

Josh chuckles darkly then laugh as if he was told a joke. "Get back to who? You can't be serious, we were never together-"

"As if! You said you loved me. You even prove to me by having sex five times in one day!"

Hold the breaks...

Josh scratches the back of his head while I look over at him with raised eyebrows, and a bit jealous. I don't know why I am when I have the guy. I can fuck him when and how long I want. Silly me being jealous.

"I was drunk Elena. You-" he begins shaking his head at her.

"Keep telling yourself that!" She yells, sounding a bit hurt when he said that.

A loud growl escapes Abby's throat and I look over at her to see her rolling her eyes at Elena. "You need to leave!" She hisses. I know how uncomfortable it is for her hearing all that.

"What's with the loud shouting out here?" Jessie says passing Abby and me, Elena looking at him aghast but amused. She clears her throat and continues looking at him. Jessie being Jessie he carries the slice of pizza to his mouth and bites into it not glancing at Elena, "Good pizza, amma run some earns see you, morons and Annabelle, later-" I give him a little wave and smile.