Chapter 17: Give me your body Annabelle

There will be sexually explicit in this chapter, and if you prefer to not read I will use italic writing throughout the whole thing so only people who wants to read it can and who don't can skip through.

Josh didn't have to turn to know who said those words; it was particularly his voice, sounding identical.

Slowly, Josh gets off me after tossing my top over my boobs.

The anger on his face indicates he's ready to fight Jessie, who stands at the door with a smirk and his hands in his white denim jeans pocket.

He glances at me, then locks eyes with Josh, who has his fists balled. Before anything escalates, I lurch to my feet and rush over to the door between them, placing my hand on Josh's chest.

"Easy their snappy pants," Josh scoffs, rolling his eyes when Jessie said that, "don't need to pull out the nine, I was only saying. You were going to have sex with her because you're angry about me for some reason I don't know, and it is obvious she's your sex slave."

Josh inhales sharply and looks at him, "She's not my fucking sex slave! She's my girlfriend, and that has nothing to do with you!" Josh takes a step forward, and I push him back a little.

"Oh, I didn't know, she's pretty hot- and speaking of hot nice boobs," it is then I notice I didn't have my top on, and I quickly cover them up while Jessie chuckles and Josh snaps his head towards me so fast I thought it popped. His face is heated with rage and was in shock. I knew I fucked up.

"What the fuck, Annabelle!" Josh deep voice reverberates inside the room as he grabs my top from the floor, where it must have fallen when I ran after him, thinking he was about to fight Jessie. He angrily shoves it back into my chest, "Put some fucking shirt on." I follow his instructions, and when I'm done, I look up to see both of them looking down at me. Jessie quickly looks away, but Josh's eyes linger, making me kind of nervous. I clear my throat, and Josh turns to Jessie, "What do you want?" he asks firm and dryly.

"Nah, man, nothing. I was only stopping by to see what you're up to because you didn't look so pleased when I was told to move in," Jessie doesn't seem like a bad person.

Most guys wouldn't do that, and he did. Josh needs to get used to him, and it will take time. I am sure Josh will, and it will be soon. Not this soon or the other soon, but soon-it will just take a while. Josh is not used to being pleasant to people he just met.

"Listen, man, your pity talk won't fool me, and as a matter of fact, I don't care that you're here. Just keep your distance from me and my girl because if you come close to her, I will kill you. And as for your need for a brotherly bond, that won't happen because I don't give a damn about you and what you are to me," Josh steps aside from the door, pulling me with him, and then slams the door shut in Jessie's face.

It was kind of hard to watch, but I couldn't do anything about it.

"You could've at least say something nice," I say, turning to look at him.

"He doesn't deserve my sympathy. Now give me your body Annabelle," He whispers seductively before smiling down at me.

I giggle and let him sweep me from my feet and I wrap my feet around his waist.

Josh walks toward his bed and toss both of us on it making me chuckle and takes my jeans off.

He slowly runs his hands up my legs after removing my jeans and slowly grabs my underwear, the feeling of his skin against mine making me feel things.

Josh slowly carries it down while looking up at me with lustrous eyes, my heart racing as heat start to rise all over me.

No matter how long or how often we're together, I always feel like the first time we met. Being around him makes my heart beat faster, my smiles a little brighter, my palms sweaty, and my stomach explode with joy when he's close.