Chapter 8: I broke one of the rules

There will be sexually explicit in this chapter, and if you prefer not to read, I will use italic writing throughout the whole thing so only people who want to read can and who don't can skip through.

Josh stops in front of me and punches the guy I'm dancing with, making his face hit to the side and knocking him to the ground.

The music abruptly stops, and silence fills the club, people turning their attention to us. Abby and Declan doing the same. Both are shocked to see Josh, and I don't blame them since we aren't supposed to be here.

"What the hell, Josh?" I shout with rage.

The guy didn't do anything.

If he's mad, he can take it out on me, not others. I glance at the guy before I begin to help him up, surprised to find a handsome middle-aged man.

He stands, his height looming over me as he fixes his white jeans and blue shirt, wearing a gold watch and necklace. He's got brown skin, black faded hair, and a neat shaven beard.

He turns and stares at Josh calmly. "You better watch your back, kid," he warns as he walks by, brushing against Josh's shoulder, who is too angry at us to react or notice.

"Why are you here, Abby?" He glares at Declan and Abby with intense heat and anger. "Shouldn't you be home?" He questions.

"What the hell! I can go anywhere I want," Abby snaps with exasperation.

"You're seventeen; you shouldn't be at a club! Anyone could drug you or worse!" He turns to me, "Annabelle, what were you thinking dancing with a damn stranger?" His harsh, husky voice startles me, and I stare at the ground in shame. "Oh my God," he says in disbelief, shaking his head vigorously.

"Sir, I'll need you to leave," security informs him, and he glances at the security and then back at us.

"We're leaving!" He tells us the veins in his neck standing out in livid ridges. "Now!" He looks both of us dead in the eyes. I know my punishment has more to it.

"No! You are not the boss of me!" Abby snaps. He rubs his face in anger and frustration then looks back at her.

"Fuck, we are doing this now," Josh hisses to himself, shaking his head with irritation.

"Abby, it's okay, let's leave," I tell her before he could snap again, and that is the last thing we need right now.

"Ann-" she starts, but Declan cuts her off.

"Listen, I don't wanna get you in trouble," he tells her, touching her shoulder.

"That's right, listen to your friend! Let's go," he turns his back to leave after shaking his head at me. He paces outside of the room.

I broke one of the rules I must learn the consequence. I shouldn't have come to the club, moreover danced with a stranger. He must have thought I lied to him.

We follow behind, passing the group of people that stopped to watch. We walk through the exit and walk over to Abby's car where Josh is pacing around in circles but stops when he sees us.

"Have you been drinking?" He asks Abby.

"What do you care?" She mutter rolling her eyes and Josh clenches his fists.

"I need to fucking know!" He hisses at her, making her flinch in fright at his tone.

"No. No. I wasn't drinking," she tells him quickly, rolling her eyes.

"Good because I need you to go home and carry that friend of yours home as well. I will carry Annabelle home," he informs them, crossing his arms, his muscles flexing and his veins visible.