Chapter 31:You disobeyed me Annabelle now I got to show you who's boss

There will be sexually explicit in this chapter, and if you prefer to not read I will use italic writing throughout the whole thing so only people who wants to read it can and who don't can skip through.

Sighing irritatingly, I look around at all the nosey students including Rebecca and her poppets as they gawk at me waiting on my response and wondering why is Josh even talking to me if we are broken up.

They still think we are when we are not. I turn and look at Josh as he stops before me not looking happy at all, his mouth is clamped and his eyes fixed outrageously.

"Josh-"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" He snaps, with his tone cold and disapproving and it makes me annoyed hearing him demands that.

"Why should I? You were the one that took the deal without my consent so what is wrong?" I drop my hands to my slides in exasperation. He doesn't have the right to be mad at me or to ask me any questions.

"But still-"

I sigh in defeat, I can't with this anymore. "It wasn't actually a date, Josh. Abby, Declan, and I planned something. We stalked him and I pretended that it was a coincidence we were at the same place at the same time and we had coffee went for a walk then I broke it to him that it was a date. We basically went on a date without him knowing it was a date, so he had to agree to merge with your dad's company," I shrug, knowing he caused a huge scene for bull shit.

He closes his phone and places it inside his jeans pocket sighing with remorse,"I am sorry, Annabelle. I am sorry for blaming and lying to you a day ago and for snapping at you a minute ago, I was just upset when I saw the picture and something got over me. You know how I feel about other guys with you, I get insecure and somewhat jealous. When you said you weren't going on the date I didn't think you would so I lashed out seeing the picture, ugh I was a dick lately, and Annabelle... I uh, don't deserve you, I make you angry, worry and sad, and no boyfriend should do that to their girlfriend and-" is he trying to break up with me because of some dumb fight?

This is unbelievable. The poor boy is struggling with words as he speaks it is almost too funny to watch.

"Shut up Josh and kiss me," I pull him closer to me and smash my lips on his. I know he can be a dick sometimes but it's Josh we're talking about he can't control his emotion and he has anger problems and seeing him freaking out as if he was trying to break up with me, I couldn't help but feel pity for him. I also missed him so much.

I hear a group of gasp erupt inside the hallway as the students are still watching us and some start to whisper. I slip my tongue inside his mouth and we start making out.

"God, you guys sick me! Come on girls," I hear Rebecca says before modeling away.

I smile kissing Josh and he pulls me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my waist kissing me endlessly. I missed his smell, touches and his lips. It's so hard to go a day without him or hearing from him.

"Guys? Hello? You know we're still here right? And also you're in the middle of the hallway, and people are staring," I hear Declan says awkwardly and we didn't pull away we continue kissing as if there is no tomorrow.

A day and a half has been long enough to be away from each other.

"GET A ROOM ALREADY!" I hear Abby snaps and we pull away staring at her. "You know what? I am heading to class. You with me Declan?"

"Absolutely! Let's go," he grabs Abby's arms and they start walking away from me without turning back. "Ladies and gentlemen you can go on to class now-"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS GET TO YOUR CLASSES YOU PIECES OF SHITS!"

"You made her mad," I tell Josh grinning up at him with my hands still wrap around his neck.