Chapter 2: Wanna have dinner Friday night?

Their heels bang towards our table in thunderous rackets and I didn't dare to look up at the volcanoes. These bitches be scary sometimes. Who am I kidding? All the time.

"You," she viciously growls, crashing her hands on my table, causing me flinch in fright. I am so shocked they didn't break for how much force she used for someone so slender. But that's besides the point, I am in trouble! Tremendous trouble! She could ruin my life with a snap of her fingers. Power. "Fucking fat bitch!" She scolds with a scowl, her dumb ass minions chuckling bitterly at me.

It's okay Ann just be you even when called a fat bitch. You survived lots of time you could now.

Right? Right.

Biting my bottom lip, I stare up at her.

The beautiful devil and her poppets behind.

What have I done to deserve all this hatred?

Here goes nothing, "Yes?" I ask in a nasal voice, quickly clearing my throat and giving her my fakest sweet smile. "How may I help you?" Play innocent as you are not.

She exhales removing a piece of blonde hair from her face. "Haven't you learned your lesson last semester? I am so surprised you even came back to this school," she chides. "Even after I took care of your dumb self? God, what can I do to get rid of you?" She gave an disgusted look.

"I didn't d-do n-nothing wrong. Why are you always picking on me-me?" I stutter, who could wrong me, though? She was the devil in disguise and them horns on her head and heat blowing from her nostrils were hella scary.

"Stay. Away. From Parker," death threatens in her voice.

I open my mouth to say something but my vocals seem to give up on me, I try again and a little squeal comes out before I force out a "W-hy?" I ask, "I am f-friendly with everyone," I add quickly. That is a quick call.

"Because he's mine," she tells me bitterly. "I'm not going to let you take him away from me!" She bangs her hands on my table again making me flinch. I still don't understand why didn't her hands break though. I look up at her remembering what Abby said earlier, it's our final year here. That means I need to stand up to my bullies even if it's a suicide mission, I know one day I will remember these days and regret not doing anything about it so here is my chance.

"He's the one you need..." What am I doing? "To-to tell to stay away from me," I turn to eat my lunch my heart pounding out of my chest. I just did that! "And he's not even yours, to begin with," I mutter, I could feel her shooting daggers at me, and that is when I need my best friends to jump in. I need them, I did my part!

"Just get the fuck out of here you fucking cunt," Abby tells her in annoyance, rolling her eyes. My best friend read my mind. "And stop trying to own a man that clearly does not want your skinny ass," Abby looked at her, boldly.

"You can't tell me what to do losers!" She snaps, her face red and her teeth grit. "You've no right to tell me what I should do!"

"I just did and I will again if I have to," Abby says, smirking bitterly. I literally loved my best friend. "That's a cue for you to leave now or probably I'll yank those extension from your hair and let's see where it goes from there fat bitch."

"Burn," Declan says, using his hands to make a speaker as he never gives a damn about her.

People around the cafeteria giggle but stops when she sends them a death glare. Queen bees powers, I must say.

"Listen here you little shits, remember who you're dealing with! I can make your life living hellfire in no time," she whips her head around her hair slapping against my face before swaying out her two poppets behind. They are always close behind, such idiots... and I am a coward.