Chapter 3: She's a nobody Parker

Abby and I are inside her enormous walk-in closet looking for outfits to wear to Parker's party and now it's past twenty minutes. Hannah, Abby's mom agreed to let her go since Josh will be accompanying us and as Abby said, her mom said he was older and more responsible.

I still can't get the image out of my head of seeing him shirtless, he is so hot, flaming hot. He should be on a magazine cover or in a movie, and for a nineteen-year-old, dude looks a lot older, he looks like a twenty-five-year-old God. To be honest, he is a twelve out of ten, more good-looking than Parker could ever be, with a sexier body posture and a provocative voice.

His voice could make any girl do as he says except for Abby and his mom 'cause that would be weird. Really weird.

Like really really weird.

"Ann!" Abby snaps, clapping her hands loudly. "Were you daydreaming again?" She asks, holding up a short rose satin cut-out sides body con dress.

"Um, no, I wasn't," I lie scratching the back of my head. I couldn't tell her I was thinking about her brother, that would've been hella awkward and maybe she'd be mad at me.

"Whatever. How is this?" She asks.

"It looks good, try it on and let me see," she nods and walks over to her mirror changing.

My phone buzz and I look to see it is Declan.

Declan: Hey, you girls still going?

Me: Yeah, we'll be there in thirty minutes.

Declan: Cool, see you girls there. If I am not sober when you get there, it wasn't my fault ;-))

Me: DECLAN!!

Declan: Nah, I am just playing ;-)

"How do I look?" Abby asks. I lift my eyes and look at her and damn! She looks so good!

"Oh damn girl," I tell her. Her dress is so tight it shows off her curves her curly brown hair making it look a lot better.

"Do you think Jake will like it?" She asks. Did I forget to mention she has a huge crush on Jake? For about three years and never dares to tell him how she feels. I am not one to talk because I never told Parker how I feel about him.

"Hell yes. Girl when he sees you he will be starstruck," I smile at her. She did look good and I am sure she will get Jake's attention and half our school. I am sure this party is going to be pack. After all, Parker is rich and popular.

She giggles before taking another dress from her closet. "Here, try this," she hands a black short lace-up open back bodycon dress. "I bet you will look good in it."

"Bet," I take the dress and got into it after removing my robe. I look at my reflection in the full-length mirror carrying my blonde hair to one side and damn I look fine. I turn to face Abby, her mouth hanging open.

"Uh..."

"How do I look?" I give her a twirl.

"I am speechless...the dress, it suits you so well," she tells me, I blush and smile shyly. Dresses aren't my thing, in fact, I only wear them on special occasions and Parker's party is a special occasion. I only dress casually, that's my comfy look.

"Thank you even though I feel so uncomfortable in it," I run my hands over my hips.

"You are too much of a tomboy," she chuckles. "And I really need to fix you. You should really wear dresses it shows how much ass you got up in there."

I chuckle checking myself out in her full-length mirror while she did the same. "I have no ass," I say covering my little bump call an ass.

"Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, you know which heel will look great with your dress," she walks over to her heels shelf, yeah on her heels shelf she has two shelves one with heels and one with sneakers, and to tell you they are not small.