EPILOGUE

MAGANDA ANG gising ni Erriah kinabukasan. Although her head was in a blast maybe because of hangover, it seems like she's literally in a good mood today. Her whole body was aching because of what happened last night between her and Zarrick. They made love whole night. As soon as they reached his unit, he slammed the door and pulled her for a kiss. Zarrick could really make her wet in an instant through his dirty words.

It makes her smile again when she remembered their intensed love making last night. Lahat nanaman ng kaniyang dugo ay nabuhay at muling naging atentibo.

Her eyes searched for Zarrick but he was not there anymore. Mukhang nag-prepare na ang lalaki para sa pagpasok.

Teka? Hindi ba at sinabi niyang sasama siya ngayon sa opisina ng lalaki? Umalis na ba ito at iniwan siya?

She should meet that Elissia!

She stood up from their bed and went straight outside their room and felt relief when she saw Zarrick's back at the kitchen preparing food for her. His masculine arm flexes as he reach for something in the cupboard, his other hand remains holding the spatula and flipping the food. She couldn't help herself from biting her lower lip and deciding to just watch him cook for a while. She remains standing there, inclined at the wall while she watches Zarrick.

She was sixteen before when she fell to this cold-hearted man. Hindi niya lubos maisip noon na posible palang makilala niya ang taong mamahalin niya sa ganoong edad pa lamang, nakaramdam ng sakit at sinampal ng katotohanan. She was too young before when she thought it was the end for her, but looking at his man right now, she would never regret loving him.

"Mas masarap ka kesa sa niluluto mo" she naughtily said while still eyeing him, her eyes moved down to his rounded ass, argh, napakagat labi nanaman tuloy siya.

Zarrick turned his head to her and smirked. His left brow went up, boasting up to her. Natawa siya ng malakas rito nang pabirong paluin ni Zarrick ang sariling pwet at saka muling bumalik sa niluluto nito.

Wala na tuloy siyang nagawa kundi ang maglakad palapit dito at pumwesto sa likuran ng lalaki. Niyakap niya ito habang si Zarrick ay nanatiling nakatalikod sa kaniya. She purposely pressed her breasts on his back and she earned a growl from him.

"Ang akala ko ay nasa opisina ka na at wala kang balak na isama ako" sinundot sundot niya ang matigas na tiyan nito. Zarrick held her hand to make her stop.

Binawi na lang niya tuloy ang yakap sa lalaki at umupo na lamang sa stool na naroon sa malapit.

Zarrick took a glance at her but went back to his cooking. "I will take an half day. We'll go somewhere before going to the company"

"Umiiwas ka lang yata,e?" Pang-aasar niya dito kahit na wala naman na 'yon sa kaniya.

"Erriah, we already talked about that, right?" He switched off the stove and went to her side. He placed the plates of foods on the island counter and made her hold her fork. He stared at her face as he hugged her on the side. "Ayoko ng nag-aaway tayong dalawa"

"Ayoko din naman, kaya mula ngayon, magsasabi ka na. You will tell me if you're jealous, you're mad about something, you're tired, para alam ko kung anong dahilan, Zarrick. Hindi ako manghuhula"

He kissed her on the top of her head and smiled. "We will more be opened to each other, I promise"

Tumusok siya ng hotdog doon at saka isinubo habang nakatingala parin kay Zarrick. "Let's eat"

Umupo na din naman sa kaniyang tabi si Zarrick pagkatapos nitong kuhanin ang pitsel ng juice at pinagsalin pa siya.

"Anyway, Kuya called me earlier. He wants to marry your sister—"