TWENTY TWO

YEARS LATER

THE WHOLE NIGHT WAS WILD. Erriah drunk her last shot, it was not enough for her but her bestfriend Kianna snatched the glass from her. She whispered something in her ear but she was too drunk to got it. The ablaze crowd kept on shouting her name, requesting for another song from her. Their manager, Cheska pulled her from standing.

"I wanna sing! D*mnit!" She raised her empty glass and shouts "Cheers everybody!"

Her co-members shook their heads. Erriah kept on dancing and shouting their group name. They were celebrating an advance party for their upcoming album. They all sure that it will be a big hit especially they are on the trending spot on social media again. The Twitter got bombarded with the hashtag #MeloladiesPoisonAlbum. Dahil na rin siguro sa mahaba nilang pasensya para sa paggawa ng panibagong mga kanta. Dagdag pa ang mahusay nilang kagrupo na si Kianna na siyang puno't dulo ng kanilang mga bagong kanta.

They are all heartbroken. The sadness and sorrows from their past failed relationship brought them to create a new album. Dala marahil ng mga pinagdaanan kaya panay hugot ang mga ginagawa nilang kanta.

Erriah pulled Kianna and Denise to the stage. There's a live band playing but that did not stop Erriah to sing. She smiled at Kian, Kianna's brother, and asked for the mic. Kian wholeheartedly gave the mic to her. He even smiled at her in a flirting way.  That made Erriah shook her head but still gave him a motive. She pulled his red tie and kissed him on the lips. The crowd went wild and the flashes of camera dazzled her.

"Oh, f*ck! Erriah, stop it" She heard Kianna warningly said and tried to pull her away from Kian but she just laughed and kissed him more.

She even managed to hear her manager's loud voice shouting her name despite the noisy crowd surrounding her, but still, she kept on kissing Kian in front of the crowd. After the kiss, she raised her middle finger on the crowd and started to bang her head. Kian is hugging her from the back. She held the mic and started singing.

"Not your angel

Like the King did to Maleficent

You cut my wings

And left me broken"

Erriah stopped and looked at the crowd. They were all silent, listening at her melodic voice. Her tears began on falling. "Oh d*mn you man

Keep moving, keep moving

Don't show up again

Oh, d*mn you man"

Her hand held Kian's hand and smiled sadly.

"Get her" her manager said to Kianna. The latter immediately followed her and pulled Erriah from the crowd.

Sumunod ang lead vocalist ng banda na si Kian. Nakahawak kasi ang mga kamay ni Erriah rito, ayaw bumitaw. "Erriah..." Natatawang tawag nito sa kaniya but she was too drunk.

"F*ck you" she then laughed at them. "Guys, I'm okay, I'm not drunk"

"Oh, yeah. Keep on saying that"

"No" then she laughed again.

Nasa isang high end club sila na pagmamay-ari ng isa sa mga nag-sponsor sa new album nila. That man has a crush on Denise kaya naman malakas ang loob niyang gumawa ng kagagahan ngayon. She knows she will regret it on the next day but she will just think about it tomorrow. She just want to enjoy this night, forget about her thoughts of that man.

"Kian" she called him.

"Yes, baby?"

And then she whispered at him seductively. "Take me away from here. Let's enjoy the night"