FOURTY ONE

Erriah couldn't moved her hands because of Zarrick's tie that wrapped around her wrists. They were both naked and Zarrick was the one who took off her clothes, that was really his expertise. She was just laying there, feeling his tongue doing wonders in her pussy and writhing with so much pleasure because of it. Zarrick was still there, lapping her and devouring her wetness. He was worshiping her with his kisses. Every touch of his lips on her wet pussy was giving her a wonderful sensation that building up to her belly. She could feel the heaven.

She still remembers that lyrics, goodboy goes to heaven and badboy brings heaven to you. Zarrick definitely brought heaven to her.

Liquid of fire started to shed through her veins, it was compiled in her belly that she couldn't take it any longer. So much pleasure was written all over her face and all she could do was moan under his spell. The wonderful sensation was making her scream,so she did scream his name.

"Zarrick!" It was so amazing and it was killing her. Delirious feeling was eating her up.

She withdraw her still tied hands and putted it down to pull his hair. She tweaked her fingers on his hair and pushes his head more on her treasure. She was already grinding her hip to meet his tonge.

It was so palatable on her part when he suckled her cl*t and lapped it after. His tongue made its way to her entrance and it was harden when it entered her. Zarrick was aware of her overflowing wetness. Walang pakialam kahit na basang basa na siya dahil sa katatapos lamang na paglabas niya. Ilang beses na ba niyang natanaw ang langit at naranasan 'yon habang wala naman itong ginagawa kundi ang kainin siya.

"Ah! There! Yeah, eat me more" inhibitions totally left her body and all she could express was her true feelings. Lahat ng ungol na inilalabas niya ay dahil talagang nasasarapan siya at hindi niya pinipigilan ang kahit na ano mang salitang lumalabas sa kaniyang bibig.

Zarrick has that power on her when it comes to this, their s*xual intercourse. Now that they are finally together, wala na yatang makakapigil pa sa kaniya. All her fantasies will come to an end, Zarrick will surely makes it into reality. Alam niya yon, sigurado siya doon. Halata naman sa husay ng kaniyang kaniig ngayon.

"Let me eat you too—ah! Sht, I'm coming!" Another mouth shuttering climax hits her again. Tumingala ang kaniyang ulo at napapikit ng mariin pagkatapos noon. Pilit kinakalma ang kaniyang katawan nang gumapang si Zarrick sa kaniyang itaas.

His face showed how aroused he was while looking at her with so much adoration. She could also feel his hard cr*tch touching her belly. He leaned closer to her until she could feel his breath against her left ear. His warm breath that fanning on her ear was giving her more reason to feel that arousal again. He pulled his head bakward and looked at her again, his eyes became dark and lustful. Naghalo ang init at adorasyon sa mga mata nito na siyang nanumbalik sa mapangahas na pakiramdam na bumalot nanaman sa kaniya, namuo sa kaniyang ibabang bahagi, kung saan ito nanggaling at sumisid. His lips curved up into a smirk, that made her shook her head. Natawa siya nang tumaas baba ang kilay nito sa kaniya.

"Now, this is the main course" that lightened the intense atmosphere between them. Kanina kasi ay ang katawan lamang nila ang nag-uusap. Hindi niya inaasahan na ganoon ang sasabihin nito ngayon sa kaniya, he just made her come. Ilang beses pa.

She pulled her hands up and showed it to Zarrick. "Untie me. I want to move, ako muna bago ikaw" she gave him the seductive look while biting her lower lip.

Mas lalong umarko ang labi ng binata. Amusement was dancing on his eyes captivating her even more. "Just make sure I'll come quicker than I expected"

"You bet"