Chapter 1

"Tell us your identity or else we'll shoot you!"

The soldiers said as they aim their guns towards the man who is standing beside the bloodied body on the ground.

" Answer! We won't hesitate to pull the trigger!"

The man then lifts both of his hands above his head and looks at the soldiers.

" Take off your mask! And identify yourself!"

The man then follows their orders while still keeping an eye of the body on the ground.

As he takes off his mask, the soldiers were stunned by the color of the man's hair. It was illuminating the light above the room.

His orange hair bounces fluffily as he takes it off.

" Tell us your identity and why you're here!"

The orange haired man then sighs and answers their questions.

"I'm a new recruit, sir!"

"Then what are you doing here in this private room! With this dead body!"

"I saw him sneaking inside the room sir! He was acting suspicious so I followed him."

The soldiers then looks at each other, thinking if this man is really speaking the truth.

"Why did you shoot him then! You could have just called the higher-ups to investigate him further!"

The orange man sighs mentally as he thinks how dumb that idea is.

He knew himself that if he did follow what they just said then this spy would've already escaped and have already sent the confidential information to the enemy.

Then a huge war would break loose and it would be their lost.

Well not really, they can still win the war. But He can't afford to lose the lives of his people for this war.

The orange man remains silent, making the soldiers doubt his statement before.

"The Lieutenant general of The Eagles is coming!"

One of the soldiers said as he ran inside the room.

He was then followed by a huge, tall and mascular man. His brows were furrowed and his eyes were so serious. He comes inside the room looking at the situation.

"Who are you."

The tall man asks as he eyes the orange haired man.

"I'm a new recruit, sir!"

The orange man answers as he salutes to the Lieutenant general.

"I didn't see your profile of one of the new recruits who are enlisting today."

He raises an eyebrow as he looks at the short kid.

"I was recruited personally, sir!"

The tall man furrows his eyebrows again as he studies the kid's facial features.

"Who?"

"General Kiyoko Shimizu, sir!"

The soldiers were bombarded as they heard the woman's name come out from the man's mouth.

Even the Lieutenant general was shocked as he hears the recruiter's name.

He composes himself again and asks a question about the recruit.

"You know, if you are talking false information in here you will be exiled immediately."

The orange kid didn't waver and looks at the Lieutenant in the eyes.

"I know that sir."

He answered confidently.

The Lieutenant was taken aback from the man's sharp gaze. He was definitely not joking around. Only an idiot would have the guts to say that.

That he was recruited by the 2nd most strongest soldier in the military.

"Hm.... I like your guts...."

The Lieutenant said as he smirks at the said 'new recruit'.

"Take the body away and call the med. We'll ask him questions when he's already conscious."

The Lieutenant said as he was about to leave the room.

The soldiers were shocked as they thought that the man was already dead because of too much blood lost.

They were about to pick the body up when suddenly-

*Bang!*

All of them stood still by the sudden sound.

They looked at the body and it was definitely gushing out more blood than before.

This time for sure..... The man is dead..... Definitely......

The Lieutenant looks at the man who shot the body.

"Why did you shoot him..."

"I was ordered to do so."