89

"NO! WE WON'T LET YOU GO"

The poor visitor got tied up to a steel chair as he witnessed a commotion going on inside the meeting room, good thing it was soundproofed.

He just sits there quietly as he waits for them to finish arguing with each other.

Especially since he doesn't have time.

His partner is waiting for him back at the location where he was hiding, and he did remember that if he gets back late then he'll be left behind with no clues about where the next location is.

He looks at the rope on his feet and felt the rope on his hands, he can escape if he wants to but the problem is, that these people around him are no ordinary people.

They could immediately put him down on the ground if he ever tries to run away, and maybe even put a point-blank gun point directly onto his head to make sure he won't move an inch.

He's no longer amused with this noise and so he shouts in annoyance as he can't take it any longer.

"AAAHHHH SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!"

The people inside the room stopped at what they were doing as they got surprised by the sudden shout from the victim.

"Good... Now that I got all your attention I will tell you everything... But... Vaguely "

One of the soldiers then stands in front of him with an angry expression, more like pissed off although it didn't show much on his face.

"You should know by now how much we respect and care for our General. What are you hiding from us that you can not say to anyone, especially to our General Kiyoko."

The man on the chair could only scoff as he looks at the young man in his eyes.

"And that IS why I cannot tell you anything as well. It won't be fair if I tell you all and I didn't say anything to your female General? Right?"

He says as he sits back comfortably, eyeing everyone in the room, he then continues to speak.

"I need to leave immediately as well as I can't afford to get myself into more trouble than I am now... "

"What do you mean?"

A man with Rooster hair said as his cat-like eyes stares right through his very soul, now that intimidated him but not as much as someone who's waiting for him right now.

He sighs before he answers the question.

"Look... I have a wife waiting for me at home and I need to leave quickly because she's gonna kill me - "

"We know you're lying."

"What the hell?! You don't even know who I AM! You're all just wasting my time so just untie me right this instant."

A man with a scary look on his face then grabs his shoulder and smiles evilly as he then looks at the others.

"Shall we begin the torture?"

The man on the chair then became pale as he saw the faces of the other soldiers.

It will surely not gonna end well.

Well, for him anyway.

20 minutes after the said torture the man on the chair was completely tired as he got tickled.

Yes.

Tickled.

To death.

He gasps for air as he felt his soul leave his body for the past 20 minutes, and laughing can burn calories, so he's getting hungry as well.

"Lieutenant Daichi, I don't think your idea was working..."

Kuroo whispered to the man beside him as he looks at the man.

Kita on the other hand wasn't having it as he knows that the man is hiding something from them.

So he did what he needed to do.

He walks toward the now worn-out man on the chair, he then begins to untie him.

Everyone in the room was confused including the victim.

"Lieutenant, what are you doing? He's gonna escape if you untie him?"

Bokuto says as he makes a shocked expression, his major General behind was confused as well.

Before the leader of the Fox corps completely unties the man, he secretly puts a tracker on the hem of the man's pants below.

He then stands straight and helps the tired victim to stand as well.

"You may leave... We are sorry for causing a ruckus as well."

After saying that, he then went towards the door and opens it for the man to leave the room.

'Okay... Now that's just weird... But I'm really in trouble now so... I'ma runaway..."

"Well... Thanks?... I guess..."

As Heitor said that, he then zooms out of the room as he runs for his dear life, as someone will be really angry to see him late.

Everyone who was left inside the room was left speechless as they saw their last clue to run away that easily.

They all look at the Fox's corps leader in disbelief, like what the hell just happened.

Oikawa then grabs Kita by his shoulder to turn him in his direction, and from the look on his face, he was not happy at all.

"What the hell are you doing, Lieutenant?"

Kita then shoves his hand away as if dusting off dirt from his shoulder.

He then takes out a phone with a coordinate of someone moving.

Ushijima then speaks in amazement as he looks at the white-haired man in front of him.

"As expected from a sly man..."

Everyone smiled in amazement as well, except for someone.

The leader of the Owl corps looks at the phone in the man's hand with a confused expression on his face.

"What's that?"

"Oh my God..."

His Major General then looks at him in disbelief as he watches the owl man still confused.

"Lieutenant... We were taught how to use that phone in our first mission... Don't you remember?"

The Major General of the Bratos corps said as he looks at the man tiredly.

The owl looks at him with a confused expression then turns into a realization upon what it was as he finally remembers the forgotten memory.

"Ah... So that's what it was... HA HA HA HA HA HA NOW THAT'S JUST STUPID OF ME 😆"

Everyone else was just tired of him as they just went back to the moving dot on the tracker phone.

Bokuto was still laughing his ass out as he finds himself dumb.

Others couldn't even care less.

"Everyone listen up! We have a new mission! And that is..."

"Find the Sun!"

TO BE CONTINUED