Chapter 3

"Yes. He is."

She answers calmly.

While the other two were totally surprised that the man wasn't lying at all.

"I'll talk to him."

She said as she opens the door to the room leaving the two confused men behind.

As she enters, she closes the door and locks it before continuing to walk towards her 'new recruit'.

"I can't believe this...."

She said as she looks at the man sitting in front of her.

"Me too!"

The man said as he shows a toothy grin towards his 'recruiter'.

"Let me take those off... Then we'll talk..."

She then takes something out from her left pocket.

It was the key for the man's cuffs.

On the other side of the room, outside.

"When did she take the keys!?"

Ushijima looks at his friend who suddenly shouted, he frowns as he saw how panicked he is.

"Don't be so surprised. She isn't just any kind of soldier."

He said to the panicked man.

"I- I know but.............I really should train my senses more...."

Suga said as he arranges his hair and uniform back to it's original and proper state.

Because he knows that he looks like he's someone who just came back from a party last night.

Meanwhile, inside the interrogation room.

"Did you find the mice?"

She asks as she looks at her commander who is now her 'recruit'.

The man was shaking off his wrists as he looks at the marks that the cuffs made on his hands.

"Yeah. And I ended him, you know 'killed'. And I just can't let him be free. I knew that it was in his pocket. The codes."

Kiyoko sighs in relief as she hears that the codes are safe.

Those codes aren't just any ordinary codes.

It's the Hinata's Codes.

The Hinata's Codes are their Family background, the Hinata's.

They aren't just any ordinary family.

They are the one's who founded this army.

Sol Solis Army.

They were the one's who made the country to it's glory, because of their wise and witty thinking.

Their Family are still shrouded in mystery though. No one has ever seen their appearance.

Everything about them just feels like a made-up story. They were rumours going on for the past years that the Family was just a made up story to scare the recruits, others also say that they hid away their appearance because they look like monsters.

You know those typical kinds of rumours.

But out of all the soldiers and people in the military, there is only one who has seen their appearance.

And that is 2nd strongest military soldier, General Kiyoko Shimizu.

She's basically like the second in command in the army.

She's only the 2nd strongest because the 1st one's are the Hinata Family themselves.

Each member of the family can bring down hundreds of armies by themselves. That's how powerful and strong they are.

Strength alone, they can take out a crocodile or an alligator without using any weapons.

Their Agility is no joke too. Although they can't really outrun the fastest animal in the animal kingdom, but the two are on par.

And lastly, their Intelligence.

One thing that Kiyoko learned from her commander is that.

"You don't need to be smart to prove that you really are one. We, our Family trust our instincts and we see the world in a much more wider perspective to solve these problems. And you can just solve them easily if you are the kind of person who "doesn't give up" I mean, have you seen a successful person who gives up easily?"

Yes. That was when Kiyoko finally realizes that there's nothing to be afraid to try new things.

Like what the man said,

'Vivet vita ad plenissimam, cum te esse adhuc hic in hunc mundum'

Kiyoko smiles at her commander who is also smiling at her.

"Don't worry! I got it, it's inside my pocket."

The man reassures his fellow comrade.

"Oh and remember, Iustum est beatus."

Kiyoko chuckles and said 'yes'.

"Let's go back. We still have work to do. Sir."

She said as the man stands up and stretches his arms around, he can't help but just get bored while sitting in there for just a few minutes. He's too used to work every minute and every second.

As the two walks out of the room, they were greeted by the Lieutenant and the Major General.

"We're going back."

Kiyoko says as they were about to step outside the room.

When the door suddenly opens, revealing a spikey red haired man by the doorway.

The man then smiles creepily as he sees the 'new recruit'.

"General Kiyoko! I'm sorry for interrupting but I have a message for you, ma'am."

The man said as he salutes to the woman in front of him.

Kiyoko sighs and let's the man to continue what he would say.

"Bring your new recruit to the meeting room of the leaders. I was ordered by the Lieutenant general of the Crows, ma'am!"

Kiyoko could only mentally sigh as she hears that someone wants to see her 'recruit'.

On the other hand, Ushijima frowns slightly as he hears that there is a meeting with the other leaders.

He wasn't frowning because he doesn't have any good relationships with them, actually he has a good relationship with them.

But it's because everything would be chaos if the leaders gathers around.

Especially the Lieutenant general of the Owls and the Cats.

Those two loves to bring chaos.

"Alright then. Take us there"

TO BE CONTINUED