Chapter 5

"Alright. I trust my recruit in your care. But I have conditions."

All the Leaders were delighted as they heard that the new recruit will be with them for training.

But they became serious as they heard that the General has conditions, whatever it is they will have to follow it.

"Don't let him do anything. Just let him observe. That's it."

The woman said as she crosses her arms and looks at them seriously.

The Leaders were dumbfounded, why would the General say that? Then what's the point of training together if the recruit won't train 'together' with them.

"But isn't that... Um..."

Daichi was finding the words to say but he was too confused to even say something.

"General!"

They all flinched in surprise as they heard the recruit calls out the General.

"Yes? Sol?"

Kiyoko says as she looks at her commander confused.

"It would be unfair if I won't participate some of the trainings. I think it would be fair enough if I volunteer to do some of it."

Shoyo suggested while still in a salute stance.

Kiyoko may look calm outside but inside her mind, she's bashing her head on the imaginary wall that her brain created.

She can't believe it.

She gave that condition to keep the Commander's identity hidden.

If they see how outstanding his performance is, they would definitely ask him questions about it.

Kiyoko was rambling inside her head when suddenly Shoyo spoke again.

"Non erit Licuit"

The Leaders were confused what the recruit said. They don't know any Latin Language, but they do understand if it was English.

Kiyoko, on the other hand was back on her senses. She really needs to learn how to trust her Commander more.

Kiyoko then sighs and nods as response.

"Alright. He can participate in SOME of the trainings. Is that understood."

"Yes, ma'am!"

They all responded in a delighted tone as they look at the General with their happy faces.

"Shoyo will join you all after 3 days. We have some assignments to be done by the end of that day. Goodbye."

Kiyoko salutes the Leaders and they also did the same.

Kiyoko then walks out with her 'recruit'.

And when the door closes, the Leaders then began to chatter as they can't wait to see the new recruit's performance.

They have high expectations of the man, because he serves under the General, herself.

Suga and Tendou who were guarding outside, went inside curious why there's a lot of noise inside the meeting room.

Instead of being greeted with a chaos, the two were greeted with a lot of laughter and excitement.

The two joins in, as they were confused why they were celebrating.

When they heard the news they were delighted but also a bit scared. Because the man might be a crazy person like Tendou said before.

But either way they are happy to have another member of the Family.

After 3 days....

"Good day to all of you! I am Shoyo/Shouyou or you can also call me by my codename as Sol."

TO BE CONTINUED