Chapter 7

"I like you!"

Silence.

There was only silence when they heard those words came out from the little man.

Everyone was dumbfounded about what just happened.

Even the Lieutenant himself was left speechless as he saw the little man's delighted face in front of him.

He then looks at his friend, Akaashi signaling him to help him about the situation he's in.

But Akaashi was also looking at the little man with a shocked and with a dumbfounded expression.

"I really like your passion. I can totally feel it! It's very inspiring!"

The ball of sunshine exclaims excitedly as he jumps up and down.

The Owls were now blushing and melting from the man's cuteness, it was just too much to handle.

They can't help but move towards the ball of sunshine and started to pamper him with love.

"You're so cute!..."

"Bless this child!"

"Lieutenant.... Let's adopt him to our team..."

"Let's keep him! He's a keeper!"

"Marry me kid..."

"Stay away from him!"

"No! You! Stay away from him!"

Bokuto can't help but laugh as he saw his soldiers having fun and giving love for the sunshine.

But he will admit this.

That his heart did skip a beat when he heard those 3 words come out from that man's cute and soft plump lips.

He can already imagine himself having Shoyo as his partner for life, and have a family together.

It was just those 3 words.

He can't help but feel giddy inside like there are literally butterflies inside his stomach.

He then joins in with chaos declaring something that made the team burn with fury.

"Shoyo is mine!"

It was declaration of His Love for the sunshine.

They all started to bicker with each other with Shoyo in the middle of the chaos.

Well, he's basically the reason why it started.

He couldn't process what's happening between the men who were arguing about him being theirs.

All he said was just that he's impressed and inspired by their Leader's passion for the military.

It wasn't really something to argue about.

Right?

Meanwhile, on the Crow's base.

"That poor kid! He's going to be ripped off to pieces!"

A man with a man bun hairstyle said as he looks at the chaos that's happening on the other side of their base.

He was horrified at the scene.

It was like seeing a pack of wolves arguing about the food they got for dinner.

"He looks fine to me?"

Another man came beside him also looking at the other side.

He wasn't surprised by it at all.

"Ennoshita! Don't you worry about that kid's life!?"

The man bun said looking at his friend beside him.

"Nah.... We're already used seeing them Owls bringing chaos in this place... I'm disappointed, but not surprised..."

Ennoshita said as he takes his leave.

Leaving behind his scared friend alone, who is still worrying about the orange head.

"Crows! Gather 'round!"

They all gathered inside the room.

"The new recruit will be training with us today. Be good to him alright! Especially you! Tsukishima, Tanaka and Noya!"

The Lieutenant points at the three who were standing beside each other.

The three flinched as they heard they're names.

"Why me?!"

The short boy said with a tiny tuft of hair that falls over his forehead that appears to be bleached in dirty blond.

He huffs out loud as he can't understand why he's being called out.

"Heh.... It's because you're a walking disaster."

The tall blond beside him says with a snicker and a sly smile on his face.

He looks up to the man and glares at him.

"Says the man who got also called out! Heh! Pathetic brat!"

The short man says with a teasing look on his face.

The tall blond glares back at him and was about to argue back.

"Stop it you two!"

The Lieutenant sighs as he calms himself down.

They just got started but they are already fighting.

Suga then steps in from the conversation.

"Everyone behave yourselves."

All of them then stood up straight when they heard the man's command.

Daichi was sad and happy at the same time, but it feels like Suga's more like the Leader than himself.

Which is a good and bad thing?

"This new recruit isn't just any ordinary recruit. He's under the direct command of the General herself. So make sure you won't cause any inconvenience when it's our turn to introduce ourselves to him. Is that understood."

"Yes sir!"

"Now let's start our plan to snatch him away from the Owls."

TO BE CONTINUED