Chapter 84

"Well... Well... Well... Looks like the owl beat me to it... Not surprised but disappointed..."

Shoyo can't see the person as he was getting crushed by the Owl's loving hug.

Tendō on the other hand could only stay silent at the sideline with his eyes squinting in judgement.

What a joke.

Looks like he has much more rivals than he thought of.

He doesn't want to say anything as he knows how harsh his mouth can be.

The tangerine finally breaks loose from the crushing hug as he then gasps for air.

He looks at the people who were coming over to where he was.

It's the Lieutenant General of the Cats and his subordinates walking behind him.

Right beside the Lieutenant was the Major General with his golden eyes staring right at the owl and towards the others.

"Looks like he just betrayed your bro code..."

The man said plainly not caring the other's reaction as he was only looking straight at the amber eyes right in front of them.

The tangerine felt a shudder as he got into eye contact with the Cat's Major General.

Tendō felt annoyed as the other men start to gather around his honey.

"Hey, hey... Why don't you guys go back to your respective places..."

The redhead said as he stands beside the orange head pulling away the owl from the man.

Shoyo was just now confused but he just felt his heart...

Flutter?

What?

Hold on wait- what -

"Hah?... Who are you to order around the Lieutenant General? Who is standing right in front of you, Soldier..."

Kuroo said as his eyes squints a bit as he stares at the soldier.

The soldiers around them got frozen in place as they felt an ominous atmosphere surrounding the two men.

Like two wolves fighting for their territory.

Whispers can be heard around the cafeteria as they have different opinions on who'll win if a fight breaks out between the two.

The Lieutenant-General of the Cats is known for his witty and smart tactful thinking.

Basically, he's known for his sexy brain.

And his abilities for combat is also known.

On the other hand.

Tendou Satori.

This man might be weird and is very unusual at times, but do not underestimate how his mind works.

For he was supposed to be the Major General of the Eagle corps.

But he declined it immediately as he knows that he's not cut out for it.

But everybody knows that he's a responsible person who can lead a team to victory if he wants to.

He's also known as one of the smartest soldiers in their army.

And his combat skills are also exceptional.

Shoyo could tell that the two are becoming feral with each other as if they're protecting something that's theirs.

"Back it up you two... There's no need to act like savage dogs in the streets..."