Chapter 51

"Don't underestimate him, sir."

Meanwhile, with Shoyo and Kuroo.

"Chibi~ you know it's better if you just back down now........ You are the only one left....... And I'm sure that Yaku is already coming....."

The Rooster man said as he smiles politely.

Shoyo could only snicker as he thought of the cheap trick this man is giving him.

Him?

Backing down from a fight?

Impossible.

"Well... Sir...... I'm sorry to say this but..... I do not plan to follow your orders......."

The Sunshine said repaying a polite smile to the man.

The atmosphere around the two was now filled with an ominous presence, as they felt provoked by each other's smiles.

"Then I guess we'll do this the hard way......."

The black-haired man says as he cracks his knuckles, and still smiling.

"Feeling's mutual....."

The Tangerine said as he also starts to stretch his legs and arms.

Within seconds Kuroo charges towards the Tangerine.

Shoyo also charges towards the man.

Kuroo was the first one to take a chance to hit his opponent.

He raises his right leg and kicks it towards the Tangerine's right arm.

Because he has long legs, he was able to hit the man with a gap between the two.

But Shoyo was able to defend himself.

It did hurt a little bit because they're using combat boots.

But Shoyo uses this as an opportunity to trap the man.

He then grabs the man's right leg and pulls it towards him, making Kuroo get closer to the man.

But Kuroo tries to get away with a right cross punch towards the recruit.

Shoyo dodges it but he caught the bait.

Kuroo then swings his left leg and his whole body around the Sunshine's waist, making Shoyo fall to the ground.

Kuroo locks the man using his legs as he then grabs Shoyo's right arm showing an act to break it by bending it backwards.

But Shoyo was able to get away immediately as he then raises his lower body upward and swings his legs to touch the ground, which is above Kuroo's head.

Which made them changing positions.

Kuroo was about to get away when the recruit suddenly uses a headlock on him.

Because the recruit was shorter than him he was having a hard time positioning himself comfortably.

He was gonna lift the recruit up but then he realizes that he can't move his legs.

His legs got tied up!?

Wha

What?

Since when?!

Kuroo wasn't able to control his expression as he saw himself having a hard time.

"Control your expression, sir......"

The black-haired man then snaps out from his thoughts as he felt embarrassed by getting told off by a recruit.

All he can do is just kneel as he can't stand up anyway.