Chapter 17

"Oh man! I can't wait to see the new recruit's performance!"

Terushima says as he teases the other Leaders.

Aikichi also joins in to tease the others saying all the things they would do with the new recruit.

Bokuto was in his emo mode already.

Kuroo was trying to cheer up his friend but to no avail it wasn't working at all.

Daichi was also having a hard time to calm the situation they're in.

Kita and Ushijima were the only ones who were calm in the situation.

They couldn't care less, because they know that the Recruit will practice with them anyway. So there's no need to feel disappointed or sad about it.

"I'm going back to my base! This is bull-"

Before Oikawa can continue Kita looks at him.

Oikawa flinches as he saw the man's cold stare?

A cold stare?

Or just his usual judging stare.

Oikawa wasn't sure but he's sure that he should just keep his mouth shut if he still wants to be alive.

Kuroo and Bokuto snickers as they saw the Lieutenant shut his mouth up.

Oikawa was about to give the two a beating but he got dragged away by the Lieutenant of the Crows.

They were all done anyway, so they have to get back to their usual routine.

Meanwhile with Kiyoko outside the Cafeteria.

"Is he with you, Kiyoko?"

"No sir. He went alone."

"Oh okay. I was actually wondering if he's with you, he hasn't reported or called me yet..."

"I'm sorry sir if I-"

"It's fine.... I just wanna check on him...."

"I know sir."

"Alright, do your best on the job there. And goodbye."

"Thank you sir."

The call ended with Kiyoko sighing in relief.

Kiyoko then looks at the time on her phone.

And it's just past 1:00 o'clock.

She was about to go back to her office when she remembers something that the Commander requested her to do.

She needs to cook dinner for him so he can eat when he gets back.

Now that she thinks about it.

The Commander hasn't eaten anything solid yet, he didn't even brought any snacks with him.

He only drank water.

But she knew that the man will be fine by just drinking water, but he still needs his protein.

So she went back inside the cafeteria to ask the chefs to cook some food for her Commander.

But of course, she didn't tell them that it would be 'him' eating but her, instead.

It's already nighttime and the corps who'll be in duty for the night patrol were now getting ready.

It's the Mustela corp's turn to do the night patrol for tonight.

"Everyone, stay vigilant as always. Is that understood!"

Tsukasa says as he looks at his soldiers.

"Yes sir!"

They all answered in a snappy tone as they salute towards their Lieutenant general.

"Let's go!"

They all then went out in two's to patrol the whole camp.

A man with a short, light-colored hair and thick, round eyebrows was in a patrol with his partner, who has a black, wavy hair and two moles on the right side of his forehead. And he's also wearing a white mask to cover his mouth and nose.

"Oh man..... It's so cold..... Bruh..... Why is it our turn to patrol tonight....."

The light-haired man says as he shivers.

His partner only ignored what he said and continues to observe the silent halls.

"You're so cold hearted Kiyoomi..... It's not helping the temperature we're in...."

The light haired man says as he snickers at what he just said to his own partner who only looks at him with an intense scowl on his face.

"Just shut up already you germ...."

The black haired man says as he glares at the man beside him.

"Oh come on..... Man... I should've just partnered with Aoi if you're this no fun Kiyoomi....... Even though you're my cousin....."

"Shut up..... Komori..... Or I'll stick a Lysol inside your mouth..."

Komori only gave him a side eye and a shrug as he hears the scary threats his cousin is saying to him.

Kiyoomi was almost losing his patience when they suddenly hear footsteps by the corner on the hallway they're in.

Komori immediately takes out his Swiss knife out from his pocket.

Kiyoomi also takes out his own knife as well.

They swiftly went towards the sound of the footsteps.

Then suddenly the sound of the footsteps seems to stop.

The two stops walking at that moment as well.

A few minutes after, they heard the footsteps again but this time the sound is getting farther away from their spot.

The two begins to follow.

Until they stopped as they saw the lights Inside the Cafeteria to turn on.

It's already midnight, who would wake up just to go to the cafeteria at this hour?

They knew that it's prohibited for a soldier to get inside the cafeteria at this hour already, it's already past their sleeping schedule.

Then the two heard a faint coughing inside the room.

Instead of coming in strongly, they silently sneaked in to see who's inside.

Until they saw a man sitting on one of the tables inside the cafeteria.

He was wearing a black hooded suit, with a tight light greyed sleeveless shirt, it was hugging his body revealing his curves. He was also wearing a black Jagger pants and a black Asolo boots.

The man was actually.

Eating?

Komori was confused.

Who is this man?

He then looks at Kiyoomi who was also confused at the situation they're in as well.

They can't really tell who the man is because his hood was on the way.

They were about to leave to report the situation to their Lieutenant general.

*Bam*

They immediately went stiff when a knife was suddenly thrown at their direction.

The man then speaks in a cold tone.

Sending shivers down their spine.

"Stalking someone is bad you know........"

TO BE CONTINUED