Chapter 58

"Are you lost? Baby boy~"

The Sunshine was standing there like, what?

He was confused.

The red hair was looking at him with a cat smile and his eyes were gazing down at him.

"What?......."

The Tangerine said as he looks at the man with a confused expression.

The red-head was looking at the recruit as his mouth games open.

He cannot believe that this man doesn't know what he just said.

"It's a meme, my dude......"

The two were staring at each other until the thought finally clicks in.

"Oh........"

The Tangerine could only stare at the tall man in front of him as he said that.

A few seconds of staring with each other.

The red hair suddenly breaks the silence by cracking a loud laugh.

Shoyo was just confused.

And this man is having the time of his life.

The door behind the redhead suddenly bursts open, the man has greyish white hair and he's tall as well.

And his face was filled with annoyance.

"What the heck? Oi! Tendou! Stop laughing like a dying animal! Or I'ma shove this spoon to your thro-"

The man suddenly stops talking as he saw the orange hair right in front of his friend.

It's the recruit!

The Lieutenant did tell them earlier that he will be training with them today this afternoon.

"PWEHAHAHAHA! Semi? What's wrong? Why are you so quiet now?"

His friend begins to tease him making him want to yeet the redhead away to outer space.

If only he could have much that strength.

He sighs and walks closer to the recruit.

"I'm sorry about earlier, but we were waiting for you just now. Let's go inside."

The man said as he opens the door for the recruit.

"Thank you, sir."

The three men got inside and saw the other members of the Eagle corps.

There are 13 of them in total but the Lieutenant is nowhere to be found.

"I'm Semi Eita and this redhead weirdo is Satori Tendō"

The man with a grandma hair colour said as he points to himself and to the redhead who is smiling beside him.

"Nice to meet you, sirs."

Shoyo says as he bows a little bit.

Then the redhead suddenly puts his left arm around the Tangerine and uses his right hand to point at his members who are minding their businesses.

"And these people here are EXTRAS! so don't worry kid if ever you'll forget their names."

The man says as he reassures the sunshine by patting his back.

Semi looks at the man with a done expression.

He's too tired to even wanna stop the man from joking too much.