Chapter 54

"Commander...... What are doing here?......."

Shoyo wasn't in shock or anything.

He knows the man.

He's one of the people who know him.

But the only one who knows that he's here at the base camp is only Kiyoko.

This man must be shocked when he introduced himself in front of the soldiers when he first came here.

"Commander-"

Before the man could continue, Shoyo cuts him off.

"It was a mistake."

The man widened his eyes in surprise as he hears the answer.

The General of the Army?

Made a mistake?

That's just unbelievable.

The man then composes himself.

"Your... Sister...."

The Tangerine looks at the man.

"I know, and I'm working on it..."

They were talking in a low voice where only the two of them can only hear their voices.

It would be a huge mistake if they'll accidentally reveal the orange head's identity.

"Keep silent about this, understood."

Shoyo says with a serious tone.

The man then bows a little bit and promises to the orange head.

"You can cut my tongue off if ever I'll reveal it. I promise I will not tell anyone."

The man said as he then lifts his head to look into the fiery almond eyes of his Commander.

"Good. Now go."

Shoyo orders as he doesn't want anyone to know that they both know each other.

The man was about to walk away when the soldiers of the Bratos corps burst out stepping out of the weaponry room.

They all gathered around in the living room, waiting for their Commander to arrive.

Iwaizumi was now tapping the heel of his shoes as he frowns.

They were all still waiting for the Lieutenant for about 3 minutes now.

The Major General was about to get the Lieutenant when suddenly a familiar brunette came out walking off the room.

"Lol sorry for making you guys wait. I just need to get my hair done because I need to be Fabulo-"

Before the brunette could even finish his sentence, a shoe was thrown at him.

Again.

The man then winces in pain as he rolls around on the floor.

"Let's go."

Iwaizumi announces as he walks past the whining Commander on the ground.

Everyone follows the man behind also leaving behind their Commander.

Oikawa was in disbelief.

His team doesn't even have any respect towards him.

How vexing.

He was about to stand up and dust himself off when suddenly a hand was reaching towards him.

He looks up and saw the orange head.