Chapter 38

" One down....... 13 to go....."

He saw another shadow on his right, but there was also another one on his left again.

Knives were thrown at him at the two directions.

Shoyo back flips thrice as more knives were thrown at him.

He took the knives that was stuck on the ground.

He then threw the knives in different directions as he made a cheat gainer back flip.

He was able to kill three and was also able to wound five people.

He lands perfectly on the ground, not making a loud sound as much as possible.

He regains back his balance as he looks around.

He can smell it.

The knives have poison.

The same poison he got before.

Then that means, these people are connected to the assassins who found out about their spy.

He clicked his tongue.

Another knife came towards his direction.

He was able to deflect it by taking out his hidden Swiss knife and used it take out the incoming knife.

If he gets hit by the blade.

He'll be coughing up blood, again.

A man came towards him with a knife.

The man was wearing all black and with a mask to camouflage into the darkness and to cover half of his face.

Shoyo instantly throws a knife at the man, but the man dodges it easily.

Now that the man was able to close their gap, he immediately slashes his knife around towards the orange head.

Shoyo grunts as he got wounded by the knife, but he made sure that the wound wouldn't be too deep.

He was able to defend himself by taking all the hits, but he made sure that he would get less damage from it.

He took out another throwing knife and was able to cut the man's hand on his veins.

The assassin grunts loudly as he got cutted so deep.

Blood begins to spill on his hand.

Shoyo can tell that the man is almost losing his consciousness.

He'll be dying soon.

The man drops on the ground as he tries to stop the blood.

Another assassin came running to their way.

The man was also holding a knife.

Shoyo instantly went running towards the man too.

He was holding his knife, while the tip of his Swiss knife was pointing towards the attacker.

He'll end this quickly.

The two meets and begins their fight.

The assassin was the first one to be able to hit, Shoyo got hit but he immediately counters the attack.

The two are now wounded everywhere on their arms.

But Shoyo was able to see the man's weakness.

He ducks down and slashes the man's stomach swiftly and quickly.

Blood was spilling everywhere as the assassin falls down to the ground holding and crouching on his wounded stomach.

7 more to go.