▫️Aftermath▫️

"Honey! Where's the sauce that I just made for our lunch today?"

An orange hair was bouncing around inside the kitchen as it was looking for something in the cabinet doors.

"Didn't you store it back in the fridge?"

A black-haired male with soft spiky curls answered as the man entered the room.

"Akaashi... I don't remember putting it in the fridge though."

The tangerine was in distress as his kids were waiting for their lunch prepared in an hour.

"Kuroo! Did you perhaps use it?!"

The short male shouted, as loud steps can be heard coming towards the two.

A tall male with wet hair was now in the kitchen as he just got out of his shower.

"I did not use it though, Darling."

"Oh my God... Now, where could it be?!"

"Honey, I think Atsumu must have eaten it with his sandwich."

"What?!"

The rooster-haired male then called the man as he didn't like seeing his lover in distress.

"Atsumu! Come here immediately !"

"WHAT?"

A loud voice answered on the other side of the wall as he was busy playing hide and seek with his kids.

"Did you use Sho's sauce with your sandwich before?"

"No! I used the jam of course."

Shoyo sighed as his two husbands looked at him worried.

Not until their savior arrived on time.

"Hon, I found the sauce. It seems Kira took it secretly to prank you."

"Suna! Thank you so much!"

Shoyo exclaimed as he then gave the man a hug and a peck on the lip as a reward for finding the missing ingredient.

Suna smiled widely as he made the other two men in the room jealous.

"Is lunch almost done?"

A small quiet voice suddenly popped inside the kitchen as his blonde hair peeked over the counter.

"We're almost done, Yu... Now go play with your father..."

Akaashi said as he patted the head of the kid and gave him a soft smile.

"Kei is busy... He's busy reading books again..."

Shoyo then stopped what he was doing and gave his son a hug he smiled as well.

"Yu... What did I say about calling your father his name..."

"He's boring..."

"Damn right he is."

Shoyo then glared at Kuroo as the man zipped his mouth shut.

"But he did give you that otter plushie as a gift, right? You know he loves you..."

"He should."

All 4 adults inside the kitchen chuckled as they heard his sassy answer.

"Alright, that's enough... Go play with the rest, okay? And lunch is almost done. Love you."

"Love you too, ma."

The blond kid then joins his siblings outside their huge yard as he complies with his parents.