Chapter 67

"I-................"

The Tangerine was offended by what his uncle said to him about his appearance.

And this made the children laugh as they start to tease the hero who saved them.

Shoyo thinks that this is just unfair.

He then sighs and pouts as he walks away.

"I'll be using the bathroom then."

His uncle and the kids start to laugh as they saw the man's cute expression.

His uncle was glad that his nephew is doing fine as the general of the army.

He never really accepted his brother's announcement about letting his brother's son lead the whole army.

Shoyo was only 16 years old at that time.

He's too young to be in a real war.

And also to kill a person.

He opposes this idea but their father agrees to this.

They said it's to continue their family commitments and value.

And he thinks that it was irresponsible of his brother to let his son become a soldier at such a young age and to agree with their father's statement.

He sighs as he remembers their arguments about this topic.

But now, he's finally accepted that Shoyo is a responsible person to handle the army.

His brother and everyone else trusts Shoyo to lead the army but he should also not forget that he also has a family waiting for him at home.

As a soldier, you can die anytime.

He sighs again but loudly, making the children look at him in worry.

"Mister?.......... Why are you angry?.......... Aren't you happy the hero is back and safe?....."

The little girl said as she tugs and looks at the tall man with a worried expression.

"Hero?"

"Yes, mister! That man saved us! So he's our hero!"

One of the kids said as he proudly announces.

The man chuckles and smiles as he looks at the children with sparks in their eyes.

Yes.

Hinata Shoyo is a hero indeed.

"I see.......... Well anyway, shall we also take you all to a bath then? "

The kids then cheer in joy as they heard what the man said.

While Shoyo was still taking a bath, his uncle led the children towards his backyard.

His very.

Huge.

Backyard.

"Mister......."

"Yes?"

"Isn't a backyard like....... Like a small place?"

"Yes, you are right."

"Then....... What's with the trees around?......... I mean......."

"This is my backyard. Isn't neat?"

"Mister......... It's the whole forest......"

"I know."

The little children look at him with a confused and shocked expression.