87

*Breathing heavily*

"Pl- please... I'm begging you- don't kill me-"

"Things will not always go well once you have doubt yourself..."

A pair of orange eyes stared at the bloodied man crawling on the floor. Like an infant crawling for its parent to help them. What a sad display to see, especially for the killer who's just staring at it with no remorse.

The person's blood was leaving a trail as he crawled towards a door that leads to another room still filled with fresh dead bodies.

All he could think was to find an escape.

But there was no escape.

He then hears a sound of a gun pointing at the back of his head. Eyes quivering as he fears what's behind him. The gunpoint was touching his head making him shake even more.

Just who is this demon.

"What's the point of running when I've cut your legs away..."

A cold tone was heard overlapping the sound of heavy breathing from the crawling man.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER-"

*bang*

The gunshot echoes throughout the halls. Then everything becomes dead silent.

All that can be heard was the sound of a gun being reloaded and the sound of shoes clicking through the floor.

"I know I am."

The man said while walking away not caring about the blood dripping from his shoulders and stomach.

The pain was gone with the sanity he had for the last 12 years.

He walks away leaving everything at that moment.

As he will commit something that will never be forgiven by anyone.

And he knows that well.

And if ever the ones who know him will try and tell him that they forgive him or anything.

"But I don't."

Shoyo knows that it's a huge sin to carry. What's the point of all this pain when the people who try to make you feel better when don't even know what you've seen every day.

Compassion and sympathising are nice and all.

But not anyone can heal through this pain with a fake smile every day to make the people around you know that you're fine.

When you are not.

And that the belief he is now carrying is

To endure pleasure or pain without showing emotion.

Make anyone around you feel that everything is fine.

Not making them see the dark abyss behind his works.

Not to be free but to be wise.

Working in the dark to serve the cause, The Light.

To say that everything is permitted is to understand that we are the architects of our actions and that we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic.

These lines are what Shoyo heard from a game he loved. And he believes in their beliefs as well.

Because it was not just an ordinary game. It was from a real-time history that has happened from a forgotten past.

And as the man believes, if God does not show salvation to these scums then he will do the job.

Everything will end once he kills the man who started this war.

He shall receive what he has sowed.

The young man walks inside a room with a person being tied with chicken wires on the chair.

Blood was seen trickling down the seat.

Before the door closes behind the young man, the sound of the person whimpering was heard before it was then closed shut.

"I can't believe he just told me to send this letter to the base... What the hell?"

The black-haired man says with a sigh.

"In the end, he never told me anything even after staying with him for frickin' 3 months!?"

Just thinking about the last few months only made him even annoyed.

Before he could rant even more he heard his phone vibrating in his pocket.

"Shit- it's my wife calling! What- what should i- No! NO! Heitor Santana! Listen! This is your wife! She knows your occupation right now! Tell her the truth!"

The man then takes deep breaths before accepting the call.

"Hello Honey-"

"What the f@ck! I thought you'd be home after staying there for 2 months! 2 MONTHS!"

" I- I know honey... I'm just... Helping Shoyo right now... So please-"

"Oh okay goodbye then. Make sure he's fine, and tell him I said hi. "

*beep*

"I-"

TO BE CONTINUED