Chapter 13

"Where's the new recruit?"

Lieutenant general Oikawa asks as he looks at the Crow's Leader, who is seating just across him on their table.

Daichi looks at him and answers with a sigh.

"The General and The new recruit has a mission to finish and they won't be back tonight."

The Leaders looks at him with a confused look as to why he just sighed when he answered the question, it's totally normal for the new recruit to be on missions especially if he's under the General.

So what is this guy sighing about?

The Leaders of every corps are now having lunch together, and they all gathered just to talk about the new recruit.

Lieutenant general Terushima then breaks the silence as it was getting deafening.

Well for his part anyway.

"Damn.... Must be so hard to be under her commands.... She IS beautiful and all but I'm sure she's pretty scary if you just joke around a bit..."

The man said as he laughs awkwardly and bitterly.

The Cat's leader, Kuroo then looks at the table where his team are located, he then thinks.

"Guess you won't be able to meet him just yet, Kenma."

Well everyone is actually getting excited when they heard that the new recruit was gonna train with them, but it seems that it won't be today that they would meet yet.

Maybe when tomorrow comes, the two will be able to finally meet.

Kuroo has already noticed some changes on the Cat's Brigadier General, Kenma.

When that Sunshine came and introduced himself in front of everyone, Kenma looks at him with full attention.

He only does that when he's only interested in something, and that made Kuroo happy that other than their gadgets and all, there is someone that could actually get his attention and make him look happy.

Back at their conversation.

"Why are you sighing? Did something happen with your team and the new recruit?"

The Fox's Leader asks as he can't help but get worried suddenly by the man's expression on his face.

Daichi shakes his head and says 'no'.

Now everyone is just confused.

What is this man hiding from them about the orange kid.

The Owl's Leader then interrupts their conversation.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! The new recruit is AMAZING! Akaashi said that he was able to get a headshot when it's just his first time in shooting and using the silencer gun. HAHAHAHA"

Bokuto laughs loudly as he looks proud at what he just said.

Meanwhile the other Leaders were just dumbfounded by what he just said.

It's impossible that the new recruit would be able to do that, especially if the man said that he's not good with handling weapons.

Daichi then adds another thing that made all of them drop their mouths open.

"He also managed to break the mannequin that was supposed to be for our training session. And he broke it in half."

Now everyone just can't believe what he just said.

A body with that built, it's just impossible to even imagine it.

"I know right.... Unbelievable.... He even fought against our best soldier. Kageyama."