Chapter 78

"........ Sho........yo.......?....."

The Tangerine and the Goddess went stiff as they suddenly get flashed by a bright light and the General's name was also called.

The young male turns his head slowly towards where the voice came from.

He widened his eyes as he saw his uncle.

God.

His heart stopped for a second when he thought he got caught by the soldiers-

"He's over there! There's a light!"

The Tangerine was stunned again when he hears the voices of the soldiers coming towards their way.

He then wears his hoody quickly.

And as the soldiers arrive at the scene, they all went stiff as well when they found the General instead of the escapee.

Shoyo sighs inside his mask, relief washed over him as he wore the mask just on time.

"Sir!"

They all greeted the masked man as they were disappointed that they let the escapee escape.

"It's fine. Anyway, let's go."

The Tangerine said as he walks away first.

The others followed including his uncle.

His uncle notices the soldiers expression on their faces.

They seem sad and disappointed.

He then walks slower to get closer to the soldiers.

He then starts a conversation with them about why they're looking like that.

"Why y'all look so sad? Did something happen? And why were you all rushing?"

The man asked as he looks at everyone.

Kuroo was about to answer but the Lieutenant of the Eagles answered in their stead.

"We let an enemy escape...... But we were sure that the man went here earlier."

Ushijima said as he frowns.

Kuriyama-san raises an eyebrow as he thinks about what the man said.

He already got a clue who this person is already so he smirked secretly.

Why can't his nephew just come clean already?

Isn't he tired of hiding?

And gosh.

He's lucky to have such caring and loyal fanboys.

He then smiles secretly as he thinks of an evil plan.

He's tired of hiding identities as well.

"Did you perhaps..... See the man's hair colour?......."

He asked as he glanced at them.

The soldiers try to remember until someone raises a hand from the crowd.

It was Aone.

"It was a light coloured hair....... It seems..... Vibrant?......"

The man answered not sure whether he was right.

Kuriyama wants to slap their faces of his nephew's picture and tell them that the General and the recruit have inexplicable similarities and he's just right in front of them!