Chapter 2

"I was ordered to do so."

No one spoke another word.

Not even the Lieutenant general himself.

They were all too shocked and scared by the sudden action the man did.

The orange man was about to say something when another Soldier came inside rushing to see where the sound came from.

"What is going on!?"

A white haired man came inside as his sweat drips off from his face. He has a mole under his left eye. His white hair was a mess because he was running. His uniform was also crumpled and were in out of places.

He basically looked like he just came back from a gathering. And a crazy one at that.

"Wait a minute! Why is there a dead body here!? Lieutenant general why are you here?! And-"

He then points his finger on the orange kid, who is now holding a gun.

"Who are you?!"

"I-"

"Nevermind that.... Let's get you inside the interrogation room... And soldiers! Clean up this mess! Lieutenant general you're coming with me!"

The white haired man said as he puts chains on the orange man's hands, so he can't try to escape.

The soldiers immediately followed his orders and picks up the body and brings it to the medical room.

The Lieutenant general and the white haired man walks in front, while dragging the orange man towards the interrogation room.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived. They made the 'new recruit' to go inside the room and sit down while waiting for his 'recruiter'.

"Major general Sugawara, call his recruiter to come here"

The white haired man who's name is Sugawara or Suga, looks at the Lieutenant with a confused look.

"Who is his Recruiter, Lieutenant Ushijima?"

The tall man who's name is Ushijima, looks at his fellow comrade with a serious look.

"General Shimizu Kiyoko."

Suga jumps back in surprise and in horror as he hears the maiden's name.

He then starts to cough awkwardly as he looks back at the 'new recruit' inside the room, who was just calmly sitting down with his hands in chains.

"You've gotta be kidding me..... Him?!..... Oh my god.... After all these years.... She hasn't even recruited anyone. Ever..... But him?!"

He said as he begins to sweat nervously.

"Yes. Even I cannot believe it too."

Ushijima calmly states. Suga looks at him in disbelief.

"You looked totally fine to me!"

Ushijima only rolls his eyes and takes the phone to call the woman himself, because his Comrade is too scared to call the woman himself.

After a few rings, the receiver finally picks up the call.

"Hello?"

"General Kiyoko, it's me the Lieutenant of the Eagles"

"Ah.. yes. What is it Lieutenant."

"We caught your 'new recruit' in the information Room.... With a dead body inside...."

"New recruit?....."

"Yes....(?)"

".....................ah.... Yes.... I'll be there in a minute, please wait for me."

The call then ended leaving the Lieutenant with a few questions inside his head.

"So what did she say?"

"It was definitely weird..... There was a long pause when she heard the 'new recruit'....."

"Maybe there really is something going on...."

The two of them were now filled with different kinds of questions about this 'new recruit'.

After waiting for a few minutes, the door opens revealing the woman herself,

"General Kiyoko."

The two men greeted with a salute. Kiyoko enters and told them that 'it's okay'.

"This is the new recruit we're talking about..."

Kiyoko looks at the glass, revealing an oranges haired man.

Kiyoko face palms mentally as she sees the army's General, sitting inside an interrogation room with chains on his hands.

"Um.... I'm sorry to be so rude... But can I ask a question?"

Suga asks as he looks at the woman beside him.

"Sure, go ahead."

"Is he really your recruit? Like did you really 'personally recruit' him?"

After a 10 second pause, Kiyoko answers the man's question.

"Yes. He is."

TO BE CONTINUED