95

"Kill me if you can, General Kiyoko."

Kunimi says with venom in his words, as if he wasn't just the same person they knew.

Sugawara who saw this didn't hesitate to pull his gun back at the man.

Everyone else who saw this also pulls up their guns and aims them towards the man in front of them.

"Pull the trigger... And she dies with me..."

Kunimi says not afraid to put his finger on the trigger.

Daichi scrunches his face as he knows that, well everyone in the room knows that too well.

"Do not hesitate everyone! Killing me won't get the mission to fail -"

Before the female General could say anything else Moniwa cuts her off by telling her to shut up.

"We can't lose another family in this fight!"

He says as he looks at her. Everyone else had the same thought as they didn't want to lose another life.

Because they've been through a lot in the past as well.

Kiyoko felt her heartache as she heard those words.

Yachi is waiting for her.

Her General is also waiting for her.

Everyone else wants her not to die.

Even herself.

But what she was more confused about was why didn't Kunimi just kill her immediately. Just what is he waiting for?

Kunimi who was just waiting patiently saw the clock in front of him, where the soldiers just walked in.

It's time.

He thought as he then puts his gun away by kicking it as far from him and the others as to take it.

Kiyoko and the others were confused and looked at him like he was some kind of an idiot.

"Don't worry, I'm not stupid enough to just throw it away... I am giving you people a chance to fight me equally without hurting yourselves."

He says with a smile. A smile with hidden intentions.

Ushijima was getting annoyed which is not like him, and Tendo was unimpressed by the man's words.

"How about just using blades? It will be fair for all of us here..."

Atsumu then answers back towards the man with a grin.

"You? Against all of us? Aren't cha full with yerself?"

He says with a laugh and his twin agrees with him including the others as well.

"He's toying with us... Just how stupid someone would say that?"

Komori whispers towards his cousin who is just beside him.

"Oh really?... Am I?..."

Kunimi chuckles wickedly as he looks down and covers his mouth with his hand.

Everyone flinched when they suddenly saw a blade flying towards The Eagle's Lieutenant.

Ushijima was able to deflect the blade on time without hitting anyone back with it.

He was surely surprised and everyone else was as well.

They all take a look back at Kunimi who was suddenly silent.

They saw the man with knives in his other hand.

Fuck.

They all thought as they saw the man put his other hand back down and grab another knife from his pocket.