Chapter 37

"Well then! How about we start our training then!"

All of the members of the Maceries corps has already gathered inside the meeting room.

"Now that we're all gathered here. Let me explain what we're gonna do, is that understood."

The Captain asked as he looks at everyone in the room.

The soldiers immediately answered back with a 'yes sir!'

Shoyo was standing next to Aone.

They actually became friends immediately.

Whenever the Tangerine have any questions, he'll ask the gentle giant beside him.

And everyone in the room would be shocked for seeing the two actually talking to each other already.

"Today we'll be focusing on how to plan a secure method on how to protect our location or base from the enemies. So tonight we'll be on a nighttime patrol."

The Lieutenant then looks at the Recruit.

"Is that alright for you, Recruit?"

He asks as he looks at the man.

Well.

Of course Shoyo should accept, he's a Recruit not the General of the Armies.

"Yes, sir."

He answers the man with a snappy tone.

The Lieutenant general smiled as he looks at the man.

This is going to be a great opportunity for Aone and the new recruit to bond together.

So that Aone has someone to open up his feelings with.

"Alright then! Let's meet up tonight at the center of the base camp, is that understood!"

"Yes, sir!"

At night.

All of the soldiers under the Maceries corps has already gathered at the center at the said location.

"Let's separate you all to different locations."

The Major General said, Yasushi Kamasaki.

The man is pretty well known for his strength and great communication skills.

Communication skills, basically communicating with the use of codes.

Well, everyone is good at it but he's one of the soldiers who can do it flawlessly.

"So it's me and the Captain, Aone Takanobu and Futakuchi Kenji, Takehito Sasaya and Yutaka Obara, and lastly you'll be the only single person patroling, Shoyo."

The man said as he looks at the recruit.

Moniwa widened his eyes as he hears the partners of each soldier.

This is not part of the plan.

He then drags the man away from the team.

"What!? Why didn't you- I- what?"

He wasn't able to form his words properly as he was thinking a lot of things.

Yasushi looks at the man and sighed.

"I know what you're thinking sir.... I have another plan... And this includes about why I separated him to anyone..... Just let me handle this, sir."

He says as he looks at the man seriously.

He wanted to see what the Recruit is made of.

If he is useful or not.