Epilogue 3

A week has gone by as when they found not a single clue as to where Hinata Shoyo is.

It's as if he never existed in the first place.

Like he has always been a mysterious person.

His ripped-up uniform that they had found a week ago, was what Ennoshita and the others gave to the Hinata family who was worried about their son.

Ennoshita couldn't give them a hopeful look as he and the others cannot promise that the man would be still alive.

From how the hallway and rooms looked from their investigation, they just couldn't believe any person would be alive after all that blood that was around every room of the building.

A person would've died of blood loss because of it.

Kiyoko woke up after resting for 3 days without waking up.

She got up immediately and the only thing that was left in her mouth was their General's name.

All of the men who were on the lookout for her were dead silent as they gave her a sad expression.

They could all remember her face as she began to break down.

Her lips quivered in fear and sadness as her eyes starts to water.

She cried for 2 days straight as she thought that it was her fault for not being able to find the General.

Yachi was always there for her since she got back to the camp, still unconscious.

Seeing her lover cry and lament for her friend made her feel terrible as well as she can't do anything about it.

Everyone in the camp was livid and dejected as they could barely even forget about what happened on that day.

They could have done anything and yet they pulled back.

Because it was the General's father's orders.

But as Ennoshita has said.

"This is the only thing we can find... And nothing more..."

A badge and a dog tag of a Sun were encrypted to it.

But it was also covered in blood, not red enough to be called fresh.

But it did break their hearts to pieces as they saw the symbol.

It was precisely his symbol.

He was their Sun.

And they might lose him forever.

They didn't think that the man could be dead unless they see the body with their eyes.

Hope was the only thing that was keeping them together into searching for the man again.

They trailed every corner of the city and yet no leadings.

They had also threatened the illegal drug lords and other criminals about him and yet they all answered the same.

"We never met a man with orange hair!?"

Of course, they had never seen him.

His identity was something confidential in the first place.

Even the most powerful people in their army's associate don't know about his whereabouts as well.

And they all took another week for all that searching to lead them to nothing.

"It's hopeless... He's gone -"

"Don't you dare say that Ennoshita!"

The female general shouted as she slammed a brown envelope down on her table.

Ennoshita had enough.

It's not giving up.

If they had already asked people around the world and still find nothing.

What's the point?

"What IS the point, General!"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that soldier!"

"We found no leadings! We asked for our allies and they also found nothing. They also did their search party to find him just for a single CLUE and yet, nothing! Nothing was found! And yet you still have hope?"

Ennoshita broke down as he stared back at a now silent woman.

"Just what are you hoping for?..."

Kiyoko was about to speak when the man in front of her continues to talk.

"But what if... What if he's DEAD? What are you?... Gonna do?... Do we cry again?... Morn for his death?... What is it?

General."

Kiyoko got quiet as she stared down at her desk.

Ennoshita couldn't bring himself to look back at the woman as he said what he always wanted to say.

Especially, to her.

He walked out of the office with red puffy eyes as he wept for their loss.

The loss of a person they value the most.

Who is in existence is their sense of hope and security.

Kiyoko sat down on her chair as she takes out a picture of her and the General smiling on it.

Tears started to fall down her face as she felt nothing but guilt and sadness.

That's right what is the point anymore?

Calling help from people they know around the world.

And yet not a single piece of evidence.

Akiteru was also not able to give them any more information about him as he never knew who that guy was.

Putting down her eyeglasses, she covers her face with her hands as she felt like she was drowning through her tears.

Just the pain that is aching in her heart made her weak and useless.

Remembering Natsu's face made her even more guilty as the kid cried knowing about what happened to her only brother.

Thinking about losing a family member at that age made Kiyoko depressed.

Not only her but everyone else.

They all missed seeing an orange hair bouncing around the hallways and seeing his smile 3 times a day.

It was like a vitamin.

He was the one who made them feel again when they were hiding their deepest fears.

As Kiyoko was in despair, a figure was watching her beyond the bird's eye.

As the figure was using a scope that can see meters away from its location.

The figure then packs up his scope and walks away from his spot as he made sure that his tracks are hidden from plain sight.

"He should be waking up now."

THE END(?)