Chapter 20

"This is going to be fun."

"Ohhohohhohoho........ Seems that the new recruit is already catching up...... I like it...."

Terushima says as he looks behind the team.

The soldiers were also impressed by the kid's skills.

They have to admit it, the kid has great agility and parkour skills.

A few seconds after, Shoyo was able to catch up to them.

A huge grin was plastered on Terushima's face.

He really like the kid already.

Everyone actually liked him already.

"Good job catching up."

The Lieutenant says as he faces where he's going. Shoyo also answers with a 'yes sir' as he also smiles.

Although their faces are covered in masks, their voices can definitely show that the two are having fun.

A few minutes later.

They have finally arrived at their destination.

The hostage was held captive inside an abandoned hotel.

Now this would definitely take a bit long, 'cause they have to know which room is where the hostage was being held at.

Terushima was silent when they arrived.

No one asked why the most energetic Captain became silent, 'cause they all know why.

Once your Commander or Leader becomes silent, it means that he/she is focusing on how to infiltrate the enemy.

And you should just keep your mouth shut once they're in that zone.

Terushima then signals the team to come closer to him.

They all went close to him and waits for his orders.

"Let's separate to narrow down the enemy. Immediately go for the kill once you see one of their people. Do it tacitly. Is that understood."

The Leader whispered as he explains his plan.

The soldiers didn't ask anything, they nod in silent as they begin to disperse in separate ways.

Shoyo was about to leave when he suddenly got stopped by the Lieutenant.

"You come with me."

The man says as he immediately jumps into one of the windows of the hotel from the tree they've climbed on.

Shoyo quickly follows after him.

Now that they're inside, Terushima takes out his knuckle knife and wears it on as he stays vigilant.

Shoyo also takes out his Boot knife out from one of his pockets.

If ever they break their knives they have a backup ready inside of their pockets, so they didn't get  worried if ever that happens.

Terushima stands by the door and signals Shoyo to hide, incase if they run into someone when they open the door.

He opens the door as quietly as possible.

Fortunately no one was there.

Terushima and Shoyo went out of the room quietly.

They're on the 3rd floor, and the hotel has 5 floors.

One of these room is where the hostage is, so they have to be careful with opening each and every room in each floor.

A few minutes of checking every rooms in the 3rd floor, they suddenly heard a gunshot.

But the two can tell that it was on the 5th floor.

The two quickly runs towards the stairs and starts to sprint towards the highest floor level.

They were about to open the door on the 5th floor when they heard another gunshot.

The 5th floor isn't like any other floors below it. It was a floor that wasn't finished yet. So that's why they never thought that the hostage would be out there, well Shoyo knew that from the start.

Because he thinks that These Mafias are just dumb, stupid or an Imbecile. Just Stupid.

They immediately switched their knives into silencer guns.

Terushima nods to the Recruit to signal him if he's ready.

Shoyo nods back giving him a affirmative response.

The two then bursts the door open, revealing 28 people wearing suits with a vest to protect themselves from the bullets.

Terushima was frowning and annoyed that they were wearing a vest.

But too bad.

Their heads were completely unprotected.

What a shame.

Terushima and Shoyo immediately aims for their foreheads.

And the shooting war begins.

The colour red was now painted everywhere when they continued to shoot the enemies.

But they also made sure that the hostage won't get hit by the bullets they were firing.

The soldiers from the Colludium corps has finally arrived at the scene.

They immediately saved the hostage,  meanwhile their Leader and the new recruit were shooting the remaining people from the mafia.

A few minutes later, the shooting ended with no one from the soldiers getting injured and the hostage was safe and sound.

The mission was perfectly executed.

Now that they've killed all the people from the mafia including their Leader, Terushima ordered his soldiers to dispose their dead bodies and clean up the mess.

They immediately followed his orders.

"Shoyo, come with me."

He says before the recruit could leave to help his fellow comrades to clean up the evidence.

"Yes, sir."

The two went towards the hostage that was being blindfolded and tied up on a chair.

Terushima unties the blindfold and cuts the rope that was on her hands.

The hostage is a petite, young girl with blonde hair that goes slightly past her chin and light brown eyes.

The girl was squinting her eyes as she's adjusting the lighting to her view.

She was then being asked questions from the Lieutenant.

"Are you alright? They did not do anything to you right?"

He asks as they wait for her to answer.

She flinches when she heard the man's voice.

"Y-Yes..... S-Sir..... Please don't kill me...."

Now that she has adjusted her eyesight she was able to see the two men's faces in front of her.

She looks at the Lieutenant first, she was confused but also relieved at the same time.

She then looks at the orange-

Wait.

Orange?

Hair?

An orange hair?

"Hin-"

Before she could even continue, a soldier suddenly came in with a leather case on his hands, and it seems he was running because of the sweat that was dripping on his face.

"Sir! We found a bomb."

TO BE CONTINUED