Chapter 47

" Oi Trash! Put down the Recruit! Now!"

Everyone was now confused.

The Commander of the Bratos corps suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Lieutenant General Oikawa Tooru.

He lifted the recruit like he weighed nothing.

Lieutenant Tsukasa was so close to catching the Sunshine when this man suddenly showed up and snatched away the Little man.

Akaashi and the others immediately ran towards them and snatches away the Tangerine from the man.

"What are you doing?"

Akaashi asked the man as he protects the orange head behind him with the others protecting the Tangerine as well.

Oikawa laughed as he can't believe that the major general of the owl corps also has this kind of side of him.

"I was just passing by and saw the commotion...... Well.... They were disturbing our training here.... So I thought that I should snatch away the recruit instead to stop this mess.....okay.... So chill..."

The man said calmly as he puts his arm on his hips.

He was posing like a model.

But then suddenly a hand slapped the back of his head.

It was the Major General of the Bratos corps.

Iwaizume Hajime.

"Don't act so high and mighty you shit."

The man said as he knee kicks the man's leg, making Oikawa fall to the ground and act dramatically as he starts to complain about the pain.

Which the short black haired ignored.

The man then looks at everyone and bows politely.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your training. But please mellow down your voices, we're also having a training here. Thank you."

The man said as he looks up and looks at everyone seriously, and he meant real business.

Tsukasa sighed as they all hear a beeping sound.

Times up.

The Tangerine won.

"We're sorry.... But at least it's finally over...."

The man said as he runs his fingers to his now wet hair.

He was sweating buckets.

Well, everyone is.

Iwaizumi looks at all of them and noticed that the recruit was the only one who wasn't sweating much at all.

The man can't help but smirk.

This guy is something else.

No wonder he's the General's recruit.

He then walked towards the orange head and smiled at the man.

"I look forward to tomorrow's training."

He said as he looks at the little man in front of him.

Shoyo was a bit confused but also acknowledges the man's statement.

Of course, he's gonna look forward to the next training.

Because he's the one and the Lieutenant General who'll give the training program.

"Yes, sir!"

Shoyo answered snappily.

Iwaizumi was impressed by the man's energy, so he then raises his hand and ruffles the orange hair.