Chapter 6

"Good day! I am Shoyo you can also call me by my codename as Sol."

Everyone claps when the new recruit was done introducing.

Shoyo then gave all of them a sunny smile as he salutes at the soldiers.

All the men then blushed as they saw the man's bright smile, and it's melting away their whole existence.

Shoyo then walks towards the General, his Commander.

The soldiers then began to whisper with eachother as they want to know the man better.

But they were too embarrassed and scared to go close to him especially if he's next to the General.

Meanwhile, with Kiyoko and Shoyo.

Because they are far from the soldiers and Leaders, the two were able to talk freely with each other.

"Commander, you have another mission that your father sent."

Kiyoko says but with a whisper, just to make sure that nobody would be able hear but only the two of them.

"Is it about the Telegram that was sent by the Russian federation."

Shoyo asks calmly while still keeping a serious expression.

"Yes sir. And there is another thing, remember the spy that your father sent to the Nigerian government."

"Yes, I do remember."

"He was caught. And-"

"No problem I'm gonna save him."

Shoyo cuts her off, as he looks at the sky.

"When's my take off."

"Before Lunch sir. About 11:00 sir."

"Alright."

Before they could continue any further, the two were interrupted by the Lieutenant of the Owls.

Bokuto was smiling and waving at the two while walking towards them.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! Good morning, General!"

The owl man salutes the woman who also returned his greeting.

"So shall we start! Shoyo be ready for a near death experience!"

The Lieutenant said as he wraps his arm around the man's shoulders, which made Kiyoko sweat nervously.

Never in her life she would do anything like that, especially if it's the GENERAL OF THE ARMIES, HIMSELF.

That would be a death sentence.

But she can't do anything to scold the Lieutenant because he doesn't know the Commander's identity.

Which is a good thing.... Right?

"Kiyoko! I'll be taking away your recruit! See ya!"

Bokuto exclaims happily as he snatches away Shoyo.

Kiyoko was left dumbfounded as she spaces out.

"So you guys know who Shoyo is right!"

"Yes sir!"

"Good! Now shall we start our introduction!"

"Yes sir!"

They all formed a circle around the new recruit.

Shoyo looks at them confused why he's being surrounded by the Owls.

They aren't that many of them, they're only 8 of them. Which is a small number.

But Shoyo is proud to see that these guys are doing a great job.

The Owls are known for their great hearing and eyesight and also their strength for their hunting skills.

They usually station in a higher ground, They have a huge advantage using the higher ground because of it.

But because they are called as the Owls doesn't mean they're not that great with their combat skills.

But it also doesn't mean that they're the best at it as well.

But for their Leader, Lieutenant general Bokuto Koutaro. He's an exemption along with his second in command, Akaashi Keiji.

Both of them have great killing skills that they can be on par with the Crow corps killing skills.

But they have a special skill that the other corps aren't that good at, and it's camouflage and by also using the silencer gun. It is their favourite weapon to use.

A young man steps forward from the circle and begins to introduce himself.

"I am Tatsuki Washio. Nice to meet you."

He then steps back, as the next one steps inside the circle.

"I am Yamato Sarukui, sup'."

The man said coolly as he steps back.

"I am Akaashi Keiji, second in command of the Owl corps."

He said calmly as he looks at Shoyo.

Shoyo can already tell from his eyes that he's a calm and collected person.

But it seems he also needs some rest. He has black circles around his eyes, but not too much that would make him look like a panda.

"I am Akinori Konoha. Good to see you."

Then the next person steps in.

"I am Shūichi Anahori."

The next person then steps in.

"I am Haruki Komi, hello!"

He then steps back as the next person steps in from the circle, and it seems he'll be the last one to introduce.

"I am Watari Onaga."

And that was the end of the-

"AND I AM THE LEADER OF THE OWL CORPS! LIEUTENANT GENERAL BOKUTO KOUTARO! HEY! HEY! HEY!"

Shoyo looks at the man with a shock expression but his eyes were sparkling with stars, as he stares at the man.

He can't believe that a man like this would exist!?

'We need more men like him! I can feel his love and passion! I like it!'

Shoyo thinks as he smiles and gets closer to the man.

"I like you!"

TO BE CONTINUED