Chapter 24

"Oh..... Look who's here...... The new recruit who is LATE for the training session....... How ignorant....."

Shoyo just arrived at the Larus corps.

He was only late for only a minute, of course he ran towards the base. He knows he can't be late more than a minute.

He knew that being late would change their perspective about him.

They would think that he's being arrogant or he's taking these trainings lightly.

But Shoyo doesn't care about what their opinions are, as long as there is still respect towards eachother.

But it seems like someone is already not in the mood to become close with him, because he got late for only a minute.

The man or soldier who told him that, is quite short in height, but has a relatively strong build. He has bird-like facial features. His large, wide eyes resembles a seagull. While his spiky, rough, light-colored hair appears similar to a plumage of a bird.

He was looking at the new recruit like he was nothing but just a little insect.

And Shoyo can feel the hatred from the man coming towards him.

Well, it's not his problem if he has done something.

The Leader of the Larus corps immediately intervenes from the situation.

"Hirugami! Take Hoshiumi away please....... My god...."

The Lieutenant general seems to be very stressed even though they didn't start the training yet.

The white haired boy was dragged away from a tall and mascular man, who is smiling while dragging the man away from the Recruit.

Aikichi sighs as he looks at the man who is now being dragged away while saying words like, 'let go of me' and 'you bastard'.

He then looks at the Recruit who is just standing there acting like nothing happened.

He went towards him to greet the Recruit.

"Good day Sir."

"Good day, Recruit."

Shoyo then puts his hand down after greeting the Lieutenant general.

"So how about we start the training already. Let's go to the flight line."

The Commander says as he orders everyone to wear their air force uniforms.

He then walks away and went to the ramp first, while the others are still changing.

A few minutes later, everyone has already gathered around the plane that they'll be using for their training session.

"Liam, you'll be the one to fly the plane, is that understood."

The called soldier then salutes and says 'yes, sir!' to the Leader, he quickly went towards the plane to check all of it's parts and looks around it, if it is still intact and not a single screw is missing.

Or else, they might all die from a plane crash.

But no worries, they are already used to this already that they all can't die from just a plane crash.

"Recruit, do you know how to skydive? And shoot someone in mid air?"

Everyone looks at the new recruit, their eyes looking like some pack of wolves waiting to devour their prey.

But Shoyo wasn't intimidated for a little bit.

He knows that they have high or low expectations of him.