Chapter 12

"Recruit Kageyama (blueberry boy) Vs Recruit Shoyo (tangerine)! Begin!"

They all went silent as they focus on the two who are now standing at the center.

Although it's just a practice.

But for them it felt like they will fight to the death.

"I bet that Kageyama will win on this one."

Narita says as he talks to the person beside him who also nodded as agreement.

"Bro... For me I think Shoyo will win this.... Like for real...."

"I know dude.... When he put you down on the ground, you looked like you weigh nothing.... Even though I know bro that you're freaking heavy...."

"Bro.... Really?"

"Yeah bro...."

"Bro...."

"Will you two shut the frick up!?"

Suga whisper shouts as he eyes the two who trembled in fear.

"S-sorry...."

The two answers at the same time as they tried not to make an eye contact with their Major General.

Daichi could only sigh as he looks so done with his team.

Kageyama positions himself in a fighting stance.

Shoyo only looks at him like he's just nothing.

And Kageyama was annoyed by that fact, that the shrimp was truly looking down on him.

Even though in Shoyo's perspective, he wasn't looking down on him. He's actually acknowledging Kageyama for being passionate and his loyalty towards the Army.

The two then went towards each other.

The first one to strike was Kageyama, he was able to hit the orange head on his stomach.

And everyone could tell that it was a powerful hit. Even Daichi's face scowled as he feels like he's the one being hit by it.

But instead of showing signs of being hurt, The man only took a deep breath and shows a sign that he's going to punch Kageyama's face.

Of course Kageyama dodged it easily but then he noticed something's off with the punch.

The punch wasn't actually going straight to his face, but it went to the side of his face and without any hesitation he got headlocked and-

*Bam!*

He was slammed down on the mat.

Everyone was literally speechless.

The one they thought that would be the strongest in their team got slammed on the mat like he just weighed nothing.

Shoyo then went close to the man's face.

Kageyama then blushes as he was unguarded by the sudden action.

But Shoyo was just whispering something in his ear.

"Do not become a prisoner of your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."

Shoyo then stands up and helped Kageyama.

Kageyama was just speechless as he remembers what the orange head whispered to him.

How did this man know that he has trouble with his past.

It's like he can read the person by just meeting them for the first time.

Shoyo then shows a bright smile to the blueberry man as he congratulates him.

"We did a great job together!"

Kageyama blushed again as he saw how bright and beautiful his smile is.

He doesn't know how to react so-

"Boke! Sh-shut up you Shrimp! B-Boke!"

Everyone then begins to laugh as they heard the orange head's new nickname.

"Kageyama! What kind of nickname is that!? AHAHAHAHHAH!"

Tanaka says as he laughs harder together with his best bro.

"LOL!"

Nishinoya and Tanaka are now surrounding the sunshine, who is just standing confused why this man just called him a dumbass and a shrimp?

All he just said was to make him feel better about himself.

And to help him move on from his past.

If you're wondering why he knows about this.

Hinata Shoyo is the one who recruited all of them.

Yes.

He, himself was the one who planned all of this.

He already has the list of people who he wants to be in the Sol Solis Army.

Even with the one's who thought that meeting 'this person' was destiny. Like when a Lieutenant General recruits someone.

When in fact, Shoyo made this all happen since the beginning.

He planned the 'person who will be recruited' to go to that exact place where the Higher-up would be, and so then the two would meet and then the scenario continues until that person would be recruited.

And ever single one of them has their own history.

Which he also knows what it is.

Everyone kept on teasing the new recruit about his new nickname that was given by the blueberry boy.

Actually, it was only Tanaka and Nishinoya who were teasing him. While the others were patting his back or shoulders while saying 'it's okay'.

Then suddenly the door slides open.

Revealing a black haired woman who is now sweating because of running.

"Good day General!"

They all greeted as they salutes to the woman, who also greeted them back.

"General, why are you in a rush? Is there something wrong?"

Suga says as he looks at the woman who is now walking towards them.

They all can't help but immediately stand straight as they felt intimidated by her presence.

She then stops walking as she stands in front of the new recruit.

"Let's go."

That was all she said and Shoyo nods as he was also waiting for her to come and get him so that he wouldn't make a hassle to explain to them why he's leaving before lunch.

"General Kiyoko, where are you going with Shoyo?"

Daichi asks as he looks at the two who are now walking towards the opened door.

"We have a mission to finish immediately, so tell the others as well that we won't be here until tonight. That is all."

That was all she said as the two walks out, leaving the Crows in a daze.

"Where's the new recruit?"

"The General and The new recruit has a mission to finish and they won't be back tonight."

"Damn.... Must be so hard to be under her commands.... She IS beautiful and all but I'm sure she's pretty scary if you just joke around a bit..."

"Guess you won't be able to meet him just yet,

Kenma."

TO BE CONTINUED