Epilogue 2

"I want everyone to check every room we encounter and take everything that is important information."

Ennoshita said as everyone separated into groups to check every tunnel that will lead them to find their General's whereabouts.

Tanaka and Tsukishima were with Akiteru as he was just calmly walking around with cuffs.

Nishinoya looked back at their prisoner and asked him a question.

"Where did you see the person who told you about us?"

Akiteru thought for a minute and instantly told them where it was.

He led them to where he bumped into the short male before. They all followed him silently.

They were led into a shorter tunnel and they found 4 intersections of another set of tunnels leading to clues or far from it.

They all separated into 4 groups to get inside each tunnel to save much time in searching.

Akiteru told Ennoshita to get into the 2nd tunnel as it was where an outside opening can be found at the end of it.

Ennoshita trusted the man as he, Tanaka, Tsukishima and the prisoner went inside it.

As they walked, they saw a dead Colonel on the ground.

They knew he was a Colonel as the man has a badge for it on his chest.

They continued and they were finally at the end of the tunnel.

Tanaka was annoyed as he didn't see any opening but a dead end instead.

He glared at the man and punched his side as he reacted that might be in a trap.

Akiteru coughed as he got into contact with Tanaka's fist toward his stomach.

"Soldier, calm the fuck down... It's above your bald head... Shit man... Now my stomach hurts..."

The tall man said annoyed that he didn't finish what he was about to say.

This bald eagle just suddenly punched him without even asking where the opening was.

The three looked up ignoring their prisoner whining about why they just suddenly punched him.

They saw a sewer opening and looked at each other before looking back at the now angry-faced man.

"Where does it lead to?"

"It leads to a now abandoned building in the city... Well near the city..."

"How do we get up there?"

Ennoshita asked as he looked around at the solid soil surrounding them.

"There's a retractable ladder inside that room."

The man said as he points his mouth towards a room near the exit.

"What's inside the room?"

"The Leader's restricted information about the government and other things... I don't know, that's what the older guys told me though... Don't worry it doesn't have any traps."

The man said as he used his body to push open the door.

The three followed him inside and found a lot of pictures and files inside the room.

The entire wall was filled with locations that they never knew and the shelves were filled with brown envelopes that could be important to them.

Akiteru went beside a table and kicks the ladder he was talking about.