Divine Favor | 11 Clark

I almost forgot about the party but thanks to Andrew for calling me forty minutes earlier. The funny part is that, this scenario happen 8 years ago, same birthday party.  Gosh!

I quickly get off the bed and run to shower then got my clothes. I wore simple but appealing casual clothes and waxing my hair spike up. I then mind link prince Liam since I'm tired using my phone to call him.

Hello I'm a werewolf remember?

"My prince, where are you?" I ask mind linking Liam Reined.

"Oh hey Clark! I'm on my way to your house with Andrew and Jonathon in the back seat of my car" He said.

"Okay dude! I'm waiting you guys outside of the house" I said.

"Yeah sure! We'll be there in ten minutes sharp!" He said cutting off the link.

I take one final glance of myself in the mirror attach to my dearest wardrobe before walking out of my room.

I take two turns to the left before I reach the staircase down to living room where I saw both of my parents sitting on the couch kissing wildly.

"Uh my eyes! Oh my goodness my eyes! You two get a room please!" I said with beta voice, they both flinch and look back to me with messy face and blush on their cheeks.

"Oh baby you look good! Where are you going?" Mom asks as if I never caught them making out on the couch.

"Thanks mom, I'm going to a friend's birthday party with my buddies" I said plainly two hands on my jeans pocket.

"That's good! Enjoy the night then!" Dad said standing, tapping my shoulder while holding mom's hand.

"Yeah baby! Enjoy your night and please don't go home drunk" Mom said lovingly, kissing my cheek and happily left with dad.

"Weird!" I Mumbled shrugging my shoulder then continue walking outside of the house, suddenly a black BMW stop in front of the gate of our house.

"Hey Clark let's go!" Jonathon yells over the car window.

"I'm coming!" I said, walking double time to reach the gate. 

Liam opens the door in the front seat next to him. I hop in and he started the engine.

---