Divine Favor | 24 Derek

I woke up with my mate beside me together with Dale, Ana, Maria and Harris inside the silver cage.

"Where's my pup?" I ask croak voice but I heard no response. I tried to talk to my wolf Adonis but I also heard no response.

"Hey where's my Celine?" I ask again.

"She's in a cell cage in front of us" My mate Laurel said weakly, tears falling. I scan the area to see her alone and lying unconsciously in the cold floor.

"Celine!" I called but she doesn't flinch or move.

"My goodness! Please help us Moon goddess" I said in pain, Laurel hug me while she's crying. Ana and Dale sit silently with Harris sleeping beside Ana.

"Ana, Dale are you fine?" I ask looking to them.

"Not really Alpha, they injected us wolfs bane when we're unconscious to disable our wolf and without my wolf makes me feel worthless" Dale said frustrated, face palming himself while Ana keep her lips tight. I sigh and stood up, walking near the cage door but when my skin contact with the metal, it got burn.

"Stupid silver!" I hiss in pain.

"Just sit here Derek, no one can save us now" I heard Laurel said hopeless in her tone.

"No we can't! Our pup is unconscious, we need to help her Laurel and find ways to get out of here" I said frustrated. 

Laurel didn't response so I let out a deep sigh then the heavy metal door creaks open revealing a tall man with dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin.

"Glad they're awake" He said monotone.

"Who are you?" I ask clenching my jaw.

"I'm Andrew Lee, the Royal Gamma" He said.

"What do you want pup?!" I snarl but he smirks.

"I'm not a pup and Alpha king wants to see you, he wants to ask you questions and you need to answer them honestly" He said arms cross.

"I'm not going to talk to him!" I spat.

"Then you'll receive punishment" He said smirking.

"Open the walls!" He commands to no one in particular. Suddenly the wall beside us separates and reveals some of my people sitting uncomfortably.

"They will witness that their former king is weak!" He said with evil smile and the wet substance slowly pouring over me and it burns my skin.

I hiss in pain until my body becomes numb and I saw darkness.

---