Divine Favor | 26 Celine And Harris

I feel pain shot me, feeling of loss and sorrow filled me, I look to my surroundings to see Harris beside me and I slowly get up.

"Where are we?" I ask softly.

"Sissy they get ma and pa as well as your parents" He said sadly.

"Where did they go?" I ask worried.

"I don't know but they torture your dad first in front of us by pouring icy blue liquid before they get him with your mom to other cell and the they separate me and my parents" He said sadly and hurt.

"What about ma and pa?" I ask panicking.

"They get them to bring to their Alpha king and left me here with you" He said tears falling.

I hug him and trying to calm him down when the metal door creaks open and four man with silver cuffs on their side walks in.

"Get them and put silver cuffs!" The man with blonde hair ordered.

"I'm Lorenzo" The blonde said, eyeing me.

"I'm Danny" The beard man said.

"I'm Stefan" The brown haired man said.

"I'm Joey" The scar face said.

"Uh okay!" I said uninterested but they just smirk and open our cage. Danny put us silver cuffs and Harris hissed in pain while I feel nothing.

"Don't touch her!" Harris yelled.

"Shut up pup!" Lorenzo said, slapping Harris mouth.

"Don't you dare hurt my brother bad ass!" I spat, standing in front of my brother.

"Shut up!" He said again.

"Get the liquid and pour it to them" Lorenzo ordered smirking then Stefan brought the container and pours the content to us.

"Stop it idiot! My brother is hurting!" I scream, trying to cover Harris, they stop and look to me wide eye.

"A-are you h-human?" Lorenzo ask stammered.

"I don't think so" My response.

"But you called this pup your brother and he hiss in pain, his skin burning from solution but you! You feels nothing and unaffected" Lorenzo said wide eye. I look to them and smirk, Lorenzo look to me with mix emotions.

"Get the girl and leave the pup behind in other cage, Alpha needs to know this" He ordered again.

"You can't take me away from my brother bad ass!" I protest.

He ignored me and grabs me by force but before he could take me out, I already touch my brother to heal him without them knowing. I know he will feel better later. Stefan drags me to other cage.

"Danny, report this to Leo" He said.

"So what's the plan?" I ask bored, they ignored me.

"Stubborn!" I mumbled and let out a small sigh.

"Hey Stefan! can you get this cuffs on my wrist?" I ask.

"Why? Are you feeling hurt now?" He asks back.

"Oh no it's just that, It feels uncomfortable!" I said plainly.

"Very well then! I won't get it off!" He said playfully.

"Are you sure?" I ask innocently.

"Yeah!" He said frowning.

"Okay I'll rip this cuff into pieces if you don't get it off my wrist!" I threatened.

"You can't do that!" He said whistling.

"Oh yes I can!" I said.

"Oh no you don't!" He shoots back.

"Well let's see then!" I said but before I rip the cuffs, another guy entered the scene.

"Thanks you're here Leo, Did you run or something?" Lorenzo ask.

"Lorenz, Alpha king wants to see the human after his talk with Alpha Ashton" Leo said.

"Okay" Lorenzo response and Leo left with them.

"Hey where are you guys going?! Don't leave me here!" I yell but they already gone.

---