Divine Favor | 10 Andrew

One more hour and the party hopping will start!

"I'm so excited to see different fantastic hot teenage girls throwing their self to me! Jasmine fifteenth birthday 8 years ago was great. I'm hoping the same this time" I mumbled smiling widely.

I grab my phone from my jeans to call my buddies and I first speed dial Liam's number and good thing; in the first ring he answered the phone call.

"Hey!" He said.

"Oh hey Prince Liam! I'm already leaving the house" I said coolly.

"Wow Andrew it's a good sign for change huh! You're going early for that party?" He said with slight mock tone.

"Oh come on dude! You know its Jasmine's party. . The hot brunette girl of Parisian Academy, It's the queen bee's party!" I protest.

"So?" He asks.

"So, it means that there are a lot of hot girls coming over!" I said playfully.

"My goodness Andrew! I do not know that you like to suck bitches ass!" He teases with slight disgust.

"Yeah whatever my virgin prince!" I said feeling bored.

"Whatever you say Andrew, I will only lose my virginity to my mate. So just see all of you later, bye!" He said plainly and cut the call without my reply.

"Kill joy prince! I said pouting.

After calling Liam, I dialed Jonathon's number and it takes three consecutive rings before he answered my call.

"Hey Jonathon! What takes you so long to answer huh?" I ask playfully.

"I'm sorry dude! I'm in the bathroom right now doing my stuff!" He said out of breath, I laugh hard.

"Oh! I'm sorry to disturb you dude. See you later!" I said to him still laughing.

He hangs up the phone without a reply, and I called Clark and it takes almost eight rings before he pick up his phone.

"Hello Clark! What takes you so long?" I ask curious.

"Oh hello there dude" He said with sleepy voice.

"Are you ready for the party?" I ask.

"What party?" He asks.

"Oh fudge! You forgot about the party? Seriously Clark?" I screamed.

"Will you stop screaming like a rape girl, it only hurts my ears and head!" He said annoyed.

"Oh sorry! Chill dude! We're coming over to Jasmine's party later!" I said plainly.

"Shit! Thanks for reminding me dude. I need to hang up now because I only have forty minutes to fix myself for the party, so see you later!" He said cutting me off.

"Stupid guys! Why they always cutting me off!" I mumbled under my breath.

"Because you're boring and so annoying!" My wolf said inside of my mind.

"Same to you!" I said to him, he just ignore me and back to his resting position inside my mind.

I place my phone inside my jeans pocket when I heard my door creaks open. I look to see my sixteen year old sister Andrea.

"What's up bro? Where are you going Huh?" She asks raising her right brow.

"It's not your business little sister!" I said crossing my arms.

She huffs and cross her arms too, looking me straight in the eyes like I'm her prey and she's the predator.

"What?" I ask frowning still arms cross.

"Tell me where you are going!" She said lips pouting I chuckle to her, she looks adorable.

"I'm going to a friend's party" I said. She looks to me with wide grin on her face.

"Who's with you?" She asks cheekily.

"Why you ask?" I ask her confuse.

"Answer me please!" She said pouting.

"O-okay I'm going with my buddies!" I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Is Clark coming with you too?" She asks happily.

"Clark Preston? Yes of course he is coming!" I said observing her mood

"Yes!" She exclaimed happily.

"Don't tell me you like the future Beta" I said looking to her.

"Maybe, hmm, I don't know, my inner soul wants him!" She said.

"Hmmm" I response.

"Just wait me here old brother! Don't you dare leave without me or else I'm going to kick your balls hard!" She said with excited but threatening voice and hurriedly scurried her way out of my room.

"The fun time for me is over!" I mumbled face palming myself and slam my body in the bed letting out a deep sigh.

My wolf smirks to me in the back of my mind.

Oh fudge pops!

---