Divine Favor | 30 Liam Meet His Mate

"Let go of my mate!" Andrew growled. 

I turn to my side to see him looking furiously to the warriors but before I called a command, He already punches them sending the two flying across the room and hitting their backs in a wall making them unconscious.

"Whoa! I can't believe this!" I muttered.

"Your mate is one of our prisoners" I said again smirking to him.

"It doesn't matter. All important is that, I found her. I've been waiting for her so long" He said in link.

"You can now have your pup then!" I said whistling to hide my jealousy and he ignored me.

I scoff and they both look at me.

"You two can go now" I said dismissing them.

Thank you Alpha" Andrew said bowing his head and left with his mate.

"Alpha!" I heard Clark called. I saw him in front of me.

"Oh! Yes beta?" I ask.

"We're heading home" He said and I look to Jasmine.

"I thought you will wait Jonathon here" I said frowning.

"I'm sorry Alpha but I need to go home now, Our pup falls asleep so I need to head back home to place him in his bed" She said softly.

"Oh okay, I'l tell Jonathon to head back home as soon as possible" I said looking to her and her pup. She nods and smiles.

"You can leave now guys" I said gently and they left. I sigh and stand near the window sill looking to the two unconscious warrior guards lying flat on the floor. I move closer to them when I feel my wolf restless.

"What's wrong Grey?" I ask worried.

"I don't know but I feel our mate!" He said excitedly.

"What?!" I ask panicking but he doesn't response.

"Hey answer me Grey!" I demand but still no response. I sigh and shrug it off when my door creaks open and I smell Jonathon.

"Alpha!" He said.

"Yes Jonathon?" I ask without looking back to him.

"She's outside Alpha" He said and I feel my heart beat increases. I sigh and turn my back to see him. I still feeling restless cause of my stupid wolf!

"Okay get those warriors on the floor and leave but told her to enter my office as soon as you go out of here" I said frowning.

"Yes Alpha" He said and quickly lifts those bodies with ease.

"And Jonathon" I said.

"Yes Alpha?" He asks.

"Jasmine and your pup waiting for you, she's here a while ago but left when your pup falls asleep" I said plainly.

"Thanks Alpha" He said smiling and walk out of my office. I waited for the girl to come in but it feels like forever before that damn door creaks open. 

I started facing back and forth and mix emotions flooding my senses. I feel happy, sad and want to break things; yeah I know it's weird!

"What's wrong with you?!" I ask my wolf, I feel bursting out.

"I want her, my mate" He whimpers and I sigh.

"Alpha I'm going to let her in now" Jonathon said calmly through link.

"Yes please" I response in link now facing the window. Then when I hear the door creaks open, my wolf is jumping happily in my head.

"What's wrong with you today?!" I ask irritated.

"Mate" He said howling in joy.

I sigh frowning and when I inhaled, the sweetest scent I've ever smelled caught my senses.

"Turn your back now" My wolf said and I do what he says. 

My eyes wide and my mouth drops on the floor when I saw her, Her curly blond hair looks very soft, her lips looks sweet and her eyes is like the color of the moon, silvery and shining, her pale skin looks perfect and her body is slender and slim, all curves are perfect. I then stop checking her out and look to her eyes, its captivating and hold hope and love.

"Mine!"

I growled and quickly pinned her on the wall caught her off guard. I heard her whisper but I don't get the word. 

I ignored it and kiss her while slowly loosening my grip; my hands now holding her small waist while her hands on my neck. We stayed like this for few minutes until I can't take this urge anymore. I carried her bridal style making her squeak and storm out of the office to my room and continue kissing her while I lay her in my bed.

---