Divine Favor | 21 Clark

This girl in front of me got me chickened out! I don't know but I feel great fear consuming me, she's different from normal wolves, from royal blooded or from us. Her aura is very strong and worst unknown. I don't want to get killed right now so the best thing to do is to run away.

"Back off or else we're dead!" I mind link them quickly and we left. We run as fast as we can until we stop in front of the palace were I saw Alpha king Liam and his dad Alpha Ashton.

Alpha king notice my arrival and immediately face me.

"Alpha" I said bowing.

"Clark, did you find them?" He asks hopeful.

"See who Alpha?" I ask hiding my fear, good thing I quickly sent away the warriors.

"The royalties of this kingdom of course!" He said loudly and I flinch and bow down my head.

"Y-yes Alpha I saw them but they manage to escape" I said shaking slightly.

"My goodness Clark! Why you let them escape?!" His voice boom.

"I-I didn't mean to let them alpha but there's a girl who makes me submit. I feel great fear consuming me when her eyes look to me" I said trembling.

"What do you mean? Who's the girl and What's the color of her eyes?" He ask curious.

"I don't know her alpha, I only meet her once and she's very captivating, her eyes is silver and it turns bright gold and I sense that she's powerful when her wolf takes control" I said afraid.

"Where the hell is Jonathon?" He asks frowning. His golden eyes turning silver.

"I-I have no idea Alpha" I said hopeless.

"Fuck that Clark!" He growled leaving me alone.

---